My Fantasy MMA Strategy. 1-0.

Vigilante23

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So I jumped on the Draft Kings MMA Fantasy bandwagon right before the Jones/DC fight. I am now 1-0 in making money but still learning.

I had a strategy and it worked. I won't tell you who I'm picking for the McGregor/Siver card but I will share my strategy so here it is:

Most people suggested picking 5 winners, but this is hard to do because of the $50,000 salary system.

- Priortize best finshers (Paul Felder was my highest payout with his second round knockout upset. Sean Jordan was highest scoring on the card.)
- An active battle (I took both Jones & Cormier. Jones paid 77 points. Cormier = 31, not bad for a cheaper fighter)
- Avoid incosistent finshers (Hector Lombard was really expensive. Didn't pay well. Uriah Hall is throwing up some caution flags as well.)

Anybody else find some success with interesting strategies they feel like sharing?

Ummm this is going to sound rude but what you said is very obvious and I think almost everyone is going by those 3 tips but as you said easier said than done because of the cap system and that's what seperates winners from losers.

Fair enough. I did plan on going a little deeper but I am at work so my time is limited.

One of my main points I was trying to get across is a lot of people suggested to avoid losers, but a reliable loser likely to go the distance is more valuable than an underdog who may not win.

This is one basic tip I've noticed a lot of people fail at understanding:

One thing that's almost always true for these fantasy team plays and winner jackpot combos(that are popular in europ

Back