My experienced mind is telling me that if by a miracle we get to see Francis vs Jones...

Jon was something to behold. Truly incredible how he beat guys down with clinch work and versatile striking. However, these gifs do show one weakness: Jon has never had that thudding 1 shot KO power like Rumble for instance.
The only reason he can do this is his reach and eye poke threat. Against Francis he won’t have any advantage and all it takes is one punch and it’s goodnight Charley

My mind is telling me that Jon will spend most of the rounds running but eventually meets the fords just like most of Francis’ victims. What does your analytical mind tell you if this fight ever happens?

Note, Jon has nothing on Francis aside from the eye pokes
ngannou doesnt have the fords for multiple rounds though. if jon avoids the KO for 1.5 rounds ngannou is significantly less dangerous
if a fighter tests positive, is it ever allowed to stay secret? i know ufc can bend its own rules to protect a fighter, but is there a rule that requires positive tests to be disclosed?
USADA made a rule 1 or 2 years ago that test results wont be disclosed by them anymore. so i think it's up to the individual fighter if they want to tell everybody. or UFC. cant remember

My mind is telling me that Jon will spend most of the rounds running but eventually meets the fords just like most of Francis’ victims. What does your analytical mind tell you if this fight ever happens?

Note, Jon has nothing on Francis aside from the eye pokes

I think Jon will land on him pretty easily but Francis will explode causing Jon to turn it into a grappling match. The explosion and reach of Francis makes me think that Jon will really time Francis foot steps well expecting this and bring Francis to his back or some position on the ground. I don't think Jon will control him like he wants to on the ground. But, Jon will win grind it out and win either by TKO or submission by 4th round.....that is if the weight does not suck the life out of Jones... If it does, Francis knocks Jones out.

Jones isnt gonna ever agree to fight Ngannou.

IMHO.

I still think the UFC will engineer Francis out of the UFC. They'll say "we offered him a deal and he declined the deal, that's what happened."

I wouldnt be shocked at all, I think potentially a combination of Francis having a good situation for negotiations but also that Jones is "Dana's Boy" and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he tries to manufacture him an easy title shot.

If we got Jones/Stipe for the title and the latter KOed the former Dana's face would be worth the bullshit lol.

Last edited:
Jones makes Francis look like an amateur. That will be an embarrassment for the entire heavyweight division

Nah, Jones by brutal KO and I'm only half joking. The guy made a career out of beating people at their own game

This..

Jones is actually a software engineered to milk salt out of the mma community so i'll just assume the program still works..

I think Jon will land on him pretty easily but Francis will explode causing Jon to turn it into a grappling match. The explosion and reach of Francis makes me think that Jon will really time Francis foot steps well expecting this and bring Francis to his back or some position on the ground. I don't think Jon will control him like he wants to on the ground. But, Jon will win grind it out and win either by TKO or submission by 4th round.....that is if the weight does not suck the life out of Jones... If it does, Francis knocks Jones out.

This is how i see it happening too, all while slowly and boringly crushing my dreams of seeing Jones getting fucked up properly.

Really hope he can't deal with Francis' weight though.

1 Jones isn't fighting frank in any universe
2 Jones is gonna wrestle and hope he's too fat for frank to get up and hope frank is just too fat to get up
3 Jones will get KO by Frank's fords

I think the fight will end quickly with Ngannou brutally KOing Jones in Round 1. Then Jones will announce his retirement in the ring.

Wait and see.

Francis has the KO power Jones literally have everything else in his toolbox including picograms. Francis has a puncher's chance.

Pretty simple binary outcome imo:

Jon Jones via wrestlefuck domination ala Stipe vs Francis I

or

512iSIjrEBL._AC_SY780_.jpg

How experienced can your mind be if you think Jones is fighting again? He retired years ago.

I am extremely sceptical that the fight happens...

The longer Jones is on the shelf, the less likely he is coming back

Not happening, but IF it does it might look like Miocic vs Ngannou 1, he is still not that good on the ground and its Jones we are talking about here, doubt it ever happens, but if it does, Jones will try to LnP his way to a win honestly, him bulking up will only make him slower and not really better for HW, that and the Titanic level of rust he probably has.

Blaydes could not keep Ngannou on the ground after securing the takedown though, and he's much bigger than Jones.

ngannou doesnt have the fords for multiple rounds though. if jon avoids the KO for 1.5 rounds ngannou is significantly less dangerous

USADA made a rule 1 or 2 years ago that test results wont be disclosed by them anymore. so i think it's up to the individual fighter if they want to tell everybody. or UFC. cant remember

They can't disclose until the "case / investigation" is complete

Before they would comment throughout the process

Jones has a lot of tools that could hurt Francis: Head kick, Knees, Leg Kick, elbows on the ground.

Stipe GnPed Ngannou for maybe 20 minutes and he was never close to going out. Blaydes secured top position against Ngannou and couldn't keep him on the ground for long. Ngannou is one of the strongest guys ever in MMA with probably the best chin ever. Jones could win by sub or by decision (lay and pray), and both are very unlikely at this stage of his career.

Dutch will latch on to NNN’s right forum and Jon will land vicious elbows and win by TKO.

UFC hates Francis, Jon and Stipe. Doubt they want any of them to have the belt.

Back