My Experience with Jiujitsu progear

ZeMino

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I went to the store last weekend and man...... its an average sized store but once I got in, I felt like I was in Disney Land for the first time.. The place was full of Kimonos, No Gi grappling gear, Head Gears... Really kick ass Koral stuff.. Gi Bags, hats, shirts, all the grappling magazines, even gi jackets.. They're complete.. Even more than in the website..they even have the black bad boy kimono.. One thing I regret is that I wish I had brought more money.. I bought a koral and a vulcan summer weave...

Koral : extremely perfect fit, its a perfect single weave kimono.. plus the lapel has ruber inside that prevents the lapel from absorbing too much sweat... thus still keeping it light... feels really good on the ground.. Ive only used it once, so I can't comment on reliabilty just yet..

Vulcan : Extremely light.. if you guys are trying to make the weight with the kimono on, then this is the emergency gi you guys should have.. still have try it on the ground though..

I personally like single weaves, after all this is jiu jitsu, not judo... doesn't have to be thick to the point that you can barely move, even if you do have good defence.... Im going back to the store soon.. there are alot of other stuff that id like to get.. Oh and the customer service was great too.. I had fun at the store.. I could have stayed there for hours..

guys should check it..

word. Its ten time better buying at a store than online. Cos you really get a good look at stuff and you can try stuff on. thing is you spend loads of money than you would normally do online.

speaking of JJprogear, i'm going there in about 5 minutes :)
-Jon

I'm moving South in a couple of months and then Fightgear will have a full time store on the south coast.

Where is this place? I don't know to any dealer stores on the east coast of the U.S. Just XFGear in N.C. and that is only there products.

Adino said:
Where is this place? I don't know to any dealer stores on the east coast of the U.S. Just XFGear in N.C. and that is only there products.

It's in west Los Angeles, southern California

grappler1979 said:
stu3ufc is there a store like this in the uk?

unfortunatly no- but at the seni event tht is every year in april at the NEC in b'ham- theres loads of stalls and stuff

We will be at Seni with a massive stand this year at Seni showing all the latest gear from Gameness, NoGi, BadBoy, WAND and including the debut of our own brand of fightwear.
We will also be showing the new Pride gloves.
There is also a very good chance that we will be sponsoring one of the major events at the show.
The store we are opening in the UK will have the largest selection of MMA and BJJ gear in the UK including Hi-Force gloves.

We are locate at ;
Jiu Jitsu Pro Gear
4646 Manhattan Beach Blvd
Lawndale CALIFORNIA 90260
ph # 310-3700116

Visit our 2,200 square feet BJJ and MMA store !!!

We are open Monday thru Friday from 11 am to 7 pm
and Saturday from 12pm to 5pm

Attention UK / European Customers we will open a new store in Europe very soon . more news to come !

BJJ4rver said:
We are locate at ;
Jiu Jitsu Pro Gear
4646 Manhattan Beach Blvd
Lawndale CALIFORNIA 90260
ph # 310-3700116

Visit our 2,200 square feet BJJ and MMA store !!!

We are open Monday thru Friday from 11 am to 7 pm
and Saturday from 12pm to 5pm

Attention UK / European Customers we will open a new store in Europe very soon . more news to come !

oh yeah, will you guys have HCK kimonos in stock soon, because when I was there, they were at the tournament....

where is the store in europe?

@zemino + maybe other vulkan owner

I want to buy a vulkan and i am not really convinced about the duralibility.

Is everything ok with your vulkan? Would you buy it again? did you like your koral more or the vulkan?

I know koral is pre shrunk but what about the vulkan? Its too?

regards

Made me feel very welcome when I visited. Even did a few favours for me when I emailed before I left like 2 months in advance.

Only problem is we had no car and in LA, no car = a LOOONNGGGG ass walk to anywhere or cab. Let's just say, after I left, I couldn't exactly afford to take a cab anywhere.

Back