My experience as a 'exploited employee'

lol, TS.

It only gets worse, the higher up the ladder you go.

I do more work and have responsibilities than 95% of 30 employees at my company. Everyone comes to me for everything. I am the reason tjat place runs. Yet I get treated like a slave and the only guys that get paid less than me are pressure washers. Cry me a river.

Its not exploitation because you have could quit at any time, just like the few that quit their first day. You're not forced to be there, you made it seem like a form of slavery.

Hell, you said the ones that quit found a better job within a few weeks. Good for them, you should have followed in their footsteps.

This was a job to fill a void in my current main line of works off season. Its tough finding part time employment that will give me specific days out of the year off or a long term career that can surpass my current income.

It's not exploitation just because it was a depressing place to work. The fact they caved into your demands shows it wasn't all that bad.

It's not exploitation just because it was a depressing place to work. The fact they caved into your demands shows it wasn't all that bad.

My co-workers were a joy to work with. Though im in my thirties all of them thought i was younger than them (they ranged from 19-24). An they only agreed to one of my demands on my fourth day of working there; to have weekends off.

One flattering part is that this cute seventeen year old asian girl gave me her number on my second to last day.

My co-workers were a joy to work with. Though im in my thirties all of them thought i was younger than them (they ranged from 19-24). An they only agreed to one of my demands on my fourth day of working there; to have weekends off.

One flattering part is that this cute seventeen year old asian girl gave me her number on my second to last day.

seinfeld.gif

Is this happening in a 16 or 18 age of consent jurisdiction? Cos if the boss in coordination with police put the cute girl up to it, THEN it could be entrapment. Watch out.

lol TS takes an easy job and complains about pay

What is the name of the store? Is it Whole foods? Dont tell me: Iavarone Brothers?

Last edited:
Meat Dept. > Produce Dept. > Dairy Dept. > Deli

Only fat trailer inhabitants work in the Deli.

such a hilarious op full of whine
You wouldn't last a week in my kitchen, playboy, much less at a Victoria's Secret with an 8:1 F:M ratio

Why do you continue to work in these... Oh... Oh I see.

tumblr_m84wxcDTsc1r4e5tx.gif

Back