My ex wife sent me an employment reference form...

If her ex husband is her best reference I salute you for cutting her loose, cheers sherbro!

get-that-garbage-outta-here.jpg

Odd for an ex to expect help from an ex.

If she can't afford to buy the kids clothes or shoes then you're going to have to buy everything because you won't let your kids go without.

So you've gotta lie and say whatever will get her the job.

Once the kids are grown then you'll have plenty of opportunities to tell her and her employers to fuck off. But for now you gotta be patient

Just cover her ass, having a pissed of ex is never good. I've helped many people over the years with this.

I have an ex, she's a bitch....She's the reason I had to relocate to Costa Ri.....I mean, I'm dead. Make sure she knows that.

iu

Lie but have a little fun, say she has a bunch of skills that she doesn’t have and see if it comes back on her... like fluent in hungarian, builds dreamcatchers out of paperclips and pens , eyc something taht an interviewer may throw at her just for da lulz

You afraid they’re gonna put you in jail or something? Even if you hate her you should give her a good reference for your kids sake.

You afraid they’re gonna put you in jail or something? Even if you hate her you should give her a good reference for your kids sake.

This... the thought of fucking her over shouldn’t even cross his mind when it comes to her job/career. That’s sabotaging your own kids.

My biological father used my mom as a reference all the time. It was more of a character reference. Basically like saying, "My ex wife doesn't hate my guts and we still talk, so you know I won't be a toxic employee and I'm easy to get along with."

We have literally never worked together.

We met in high school.

We were together for over 13 years, married for almost 10.

We have two young kids that we coparent.

She got laid off at the start of the pandemic. Her main job experience is event planning.

Obviously I want her to get this job for our kids sake but I have no fucking clue how to fill this out. Who sends their ex spouse that they never worked with an employment reference form? Do I lie or do I put unknown for every answer which would probably fuck her over?
Did you talk to her about it? Do you know what she expects you to do?

Send it back to her critiquing her cooking and cleaning.

Back