My ear hurts like hell!!

SL0

White Belt
Reaction score
Alright, My left ear hurts like hell and have been hurting now for 2-3 weeks. Its not swollen i think well maybe a tiny tiny bit i dont know rly. But when i touch my ear im like FUUCKK that hurts man. My ear is a bit red to. Am i going to get cauliflower ear soon or what?

Would be great with some answers, Thanks.

Ear infection? Do you still need a mother, or what

My professional opinion, as a PC technician, is that your ear has most likely developed AIDS.

There might be some fluid building up in there. If left undrained and unprotected it could develop into cauliflower ear. Go tot he doctor to have it drained before it's too late and use headgear from now on. Unless you want cauliflower ears, then screw it.

Alright, Well i do want cauliflower ears, Just wanted to know if it was time to get my sweet ears soon. Guess they will be coming soon then, Thanks.

Why do you want cauliflower ear? It's ugly and can be bleed profusely if opened up. It can actually stop a fight due to bleeding and you may not even be hurt.

Why do you want cauliflower ear? It's ugly .

I heard some stories that new blue belt did not like their brand new belt and would wear them off on concrete posts and also on their ears as well to get caulis.

It's just the on set of cauliflower ear. At first your ear hurts, then it'll start to swell up if you keep training on it, and then it'll get deformed if you dont take time off after draining it.

Both my ears are wrecked by cauli. Chicks either think it's gross or super cool.

I heard some stories that new blue belt did not like their brand new belt and would wear them off on concrete posts and also on their ears as well to get caulis.

And some people tie bricks to their balls for fun.

Let's face it, some people are just deflicted.

DING, DING, DING!!! This is officially the dumbest thing I've heard on the internet today

DING, DING, DING!!! This is officially the dumbest thing I've heard on the internet today

Seriously, just wash the belt in hot water, add bleach to the water and run a stain stick up and down the edges of the belt for that cool "used" look.

:icon_chee

There is no reason to want cauliflower ear. If you get it, so be it, but the problems, bleeding, and pain aren't really worth it.

I should use headgear, but I don't feel the cauliflower coming on yet, and in BJJ I seem to be in the tie up less than when I wrestled. But my entire wrestling career entailed proper headgear usage. So after graduating in 04 no cauliflower ear

Back