My drunk roomate is begging for it.. ( cops called)

Just once I would love to read about a sherdogger who didn’t put himself in shitty situations.

True story
Last Thursday I did not go out because it was a work night. I stayed sober
because I was on call for work. I am getting skinny fat so I did not eat anything
after 9pm. I went to bed on time and took a melatonin and a magnesium supplement
to sleep better.

See nobody wants to hear this story.
Shitty situations breed good stories. (sometimes)

True story
because I was on call for work. I am getting skinny fat so I did not eat anything
after 9pm. I went to bed on time and took a melatonin and a magnesium supplement
to sleep better.

The magnesium helps you poop.

Hope the make up sex is good for you TS, either way you are getting some either in prison or when you get back your friend.

Thanks for the links. That sounds like you put in a gargantuan amount of work.

402415.jpg

Do you know who she is? She's sexy as fuck.

Please tell me what her name is.

The only thing that I get from your avatar is "402415."

Whats the name of the owner of them boobs?

unless you live in manhattan, or san francisco, etc. why are you living with roommates? it's well worth the extra money to find a place on your own. there is nothing better than being the king of your castle. fucking living with roommates. i did that shit for too many years. sorry, just venting from all the shit i dealt with in the past lol.

I feel you. I rented to others and hate it. Have one more person left and next month they are gone too

I dumped a crazy ass ex-gf who had borderline personality disorder. My current girlfriend was top 5 in sales last year at her company so we are going on an all expense paid trip to Hawaii at a 5 star resort next month.

You're welcome
That’s more like it!!!

True story
to sleep better.

Did you feel great the next morning? I hope you did and it was a productive day

Im like Red Forman a sober asshole but chill/happy drunk lmao

Dude I have an entire inbox of messages from you you fuck. Wtf is that shit? you begged me to join your creepy ass threads about women. Seriously? Grow some hair (o wait you cant) and sit the fuck down. im clearly pissed maybe dont fuck with me right now
Stomp on him too

This is why I live by myself.

Living with housemates always leads to an argument at some point.
Yup.
Its always "Why's your dick out." or "My girl says stop walking in when shes showering"
It's Bullshit bro.

Go in P&M, 'search for threads,' and type in 'Prime' or [18-29].

I made over 300 threads between the beginning of 2017 and the end of 2018.

It all blends together in a big lump of shitty hormonal pic threads from this forum's youngest members

Roommate?
Fighting?
Going to jail?

Are you 23?

Back