My drunk roomate is begging for it.. ( cops called)

you should have KO’d him until he woke up sober

Offer to blow the cops when they get there u be fine.
That’s what I was going to say Texas prison system plus being scared of pushing a drunk... he should put those DSLs to work at best he just gets pounded by two cops and let go, if not he’s got a lucrative trade that will serve him well in the big house.

Thanks for the links. That sounds like you put in a gargantuan amount of work.
402415.jpg

Do you know who she is? She's sexy as fuck.
Please tell me what her name is.
The only thing that I get from your avatar is "402415."

Chinese Model Song Guo Er

hq-photoset_005.jpeg

So this isnt even the first time this has happened. My roomate gets blackout drunk and tries to fight me.

Tonight he started his bullshit, and I said fuck it and called him out. I pushed him with one hand and he went flying and hit his head on the grass really hard. I went up to my room and locked the door, this fool continued to kick my door so hard it was about to break, so I shoved his ass down again and stomped on him

So I'm probably going to jail now, murica. So stupid. This is gonna put me away for a bit farewell sherdog friends

Let this be a learning experience.

From what I gathered in your story you initiated the physical aggression. I've learned overtime to ignore folks, not all fights are worth it. It's better to let him make a fool out of himself and regret it in the morning.

Was this you and your roommate? Ya, Tea and Crumpets!!

Thanks for the links. That sounds like you put in a gargantuan amount of work.

402415.jpg

Do you know who she is? She's sexy as fuck.

Please tell me what her name is.

The only thing that I get from your avatar is "402415."

I couldn’t find her name, only the photographer unfortunately. I’m at work so I can’t see if I can find out but when I do, I got you bro

You live in TX? Should have just shot him and claimed castle law.

So this isnt even the first time this has happened. My roomate gets blackout drunk and tries to fight me.

Tonight he started his bullshit, and I said fuck it and called him out. I pushed him with one hand and he went flying and hit his head on the grass really hard. I went up to my room and locked the door, this fool continued to kick my door so hard it was about to break, so I shoved his ass down again and stomped on him

So I'm probably going to jail now, murica. So stupid. This is gonna put me away for a bit farewell sherdog friends
I read the thread title and assumed your roommate was a she and was begging for the d

Fail

if you legit defended yourself against a drunken, aggressive, Vandalizer....

you'll be fine. Won't even get pulled in, just questioned at the scene

Reference: every case like this in history, that didn't involve opposite genders

wait, unless you're like 1' taller and 100lbs heavier or something

@CrimsonFan what did you get by letting your lover get thrown into jail where he might form an affair?

Have you considered not being poor and living on your own like a grown up?

You already have a record then ?

Going to jail for that seems excessive especially if police turn up and he's drunk , you're sober and there's a hole in the door /marks on door where he's tried to attack you ? Unless you're black in which case you may be shot resisting arrest.

Good luck.

Or if the drunk roommate is white then that supremacist is gone gone gone, even without marks on the door.

Back