My drunk roomate is begging for it.. ( cops called)

Are you for real?
p01bqhr1.jpg

Fripp is disappoint

So this isnt even the first time this has happened. My roomate gets blackout drunk and tries to fight me.

Tonight he started his bullshit, and I said fuck it and called him out. I pushed him with one hand and he went flying and hit his head on the grass really hard. I went up to my room and locked the door, this fool continued to kick my door so hard it was about to break, so I shoved his ass down again and stomped on him

So I'm probably going to jail now, murica. So stupid. This is gonna put me away for a bit farewell sherdog friends

Since he's blackout drunk, he wouldn't remember shit. You could've shoved your dildo up his ass and told him the next day he fell onto it when you left it lying around on the floor and he couldn't call your bluff.

So they actually arrested him

Which I didnt even want to happen

Dude got drunk got punked and hes ln jail now, and evicted

The guy obviously needs help so this might be the best thing for him in the end. This might be his rock bottom.

This is they type of melodrama I expect out of liberals in the War Room after a Trump tweet.

Nah. Unless you wanna call the cops on me.
I don't need no cops
I can shoot ya with my big pow pow American gun of some scary sounding caliber with the grains and bullets and all the things.

Well not exactly pow pow

More of a zip zing

Pics of cops dragging your roommate away...

Dude I have an entire inbox of messages from you you fuck. Wtf is that shit? you begged me to join your creepy ass threads about women. Seriously? Grow some hair (o wait you cant) and sit the fuck down. im clearly pissed maybe dont fuck with me right now

Hey Mods,

Does this count as sharing PMs..?

Quit being so fuckin overdramatic
They aint gonna arrest you for pushing down a drunk that was being aggressive

Have you confronted him when he is sober to talk about his issues? That guy probably needs help.

Who knows? This could be his wake up call.

Offer to blow the cops when they get there u be fine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back