My dream UFC 200 card

ProtestTheZero

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I started thinking about some fights for UFC 200 after Wonderboy blitzed Hendricks, and I think the UFC could seriously put some of these fights together. This is a card for the hardcore and casuals alike, and Dana can put on some great fights and give the people so awesome standup battles.

Conor McGregor vs. Frankie Edgar
- Win or lose at 196, Conor will still have the featherweight belt, and this makes sense. Things can change, like Conor fighting a lightweight and the featherweight belt being vacated, but for now this fight makes sense. Frankie deserves the shot, and a rematch with Aldo doesn't look interesting imo. The trash talk will be epic as usual, and the UFC puts their biggest star on their biggest card in a potential fight of the year. Conor's power vs. Frankie's smarts. I'm in.

Robbie Lawler vs. Stephen Thompson
Remember the last time Robbie was the co-headliner on a Conor card? Thompson makes sense. I don't believe Woodley deserves a shot, and Maia and Brown are fighting soon. Thompson is a potential superstar, and he looked like a Prime Anderson Silva in that artful performance over Hendricks. The only way someone hits the ground is by a knockout. I see Wonderboy shredding up Robbie. Fight of the Year candidate number 2.

Nate Diaz vs. Anthony Pettis
I don't need to say anything. Fight of the year candidate number 3

Anderson Silva vs. Uriah Hall
Why not? Andy is still a big star, and both of these guys will strike. Both can end the fight in spectacular fashion in a flash. Even as a huge Andy fan, I'm down for this one.

Anthony Johnson vs. Mark Hunt
Rumble said he's willing to take a heavyweight fight before fighting Jones/Cormier, and this one will be a banger. It won't affect his chances at the LHW title, and we get another potential knockout.

What do you think? This is a dream for me personally, and these fights make sense for the most part. Obviously things are gonna change though. I don't even see a takedown being attempted until Conor vs. Frankie.

uhm, Pettis trash Diaz, Hall = so overrated. But AJ Vs hunt would be awesome!!! Edgar Vs Conor, well conor jump to 155 to avoid Frankie (joking, he wants another belt, don't get angry conor fan)

Last edited:
Rumble and Hunt are in different weight classes that's a pointless freak show fight.

Rumble/Hunt is just silly and Hunt is already fighting in May so unrealistic.

I like those fights...rather see Anderson fight someone else tho...weidman 3 maybe....bring back Chael!!

GSP Vs Lawler, Conor Vs Edgar, Rory Vs Wonderboy, Reem Vs Hunt, Dillashaw Vs Faber

That's your dream card?

Do you dream in black and white because that's one boring dream?

McGregor/Edgar
Lawler/Condit 2
Faber/Cruz 3
Wonderboy/Woodley
Velasquez/Overeem

Dream fight would be GSP/Lawler.... but I doubt it....

McGregor/Edgar
Lawler/Condit 2
Faber/Cruz 3
Wonderboy/Woodley
Velasquez/Overeem

Dream fight would be GSP/Lawler.... but I doubt it....
GSP is coming back. the question is VS who? Lawler Or maybe Silva if he beat Bisping...

I'd love to see him VS Silva, only because thats been the dream since UFC 100...... If not Silva, then Lawler or Hendricks 2

hahahaha Rumble vs Hunt would be a hilarious fight, would love to watch that.

I would like to see

penn vs aldo

nate diaz vs pettis
melendez vs cerrone

nick diaz vs matt brown

belcher vs silva
saman vs uriah hall

HW
velasquez vs overeem

Rumble vs. Hunt would be the ultimate freak show.

I like it.

Needs to have Brye Anne Russillo

912@70.jpg

vs

Giana Carano

gina-carano.jpg

In a lingerie match

Back