My dream last night: Mcgregor KO's Siver with a spinning wheel kick

I dreamt I was flying but then all of a sudden I couldn't anymore. In fact, it was like trying to move in treacle and then I was falling. It seemed that I had a couple of dreams I was falling. And then I dreamt there sas some evil presence in the room but I couldn't move. Not a muscle! It was scary and pretty alarming because it seemed so realistic. Then I woke up, thank god. I got up and started reading Sherdog and I saw this thread.....now I am trying to go back to sleep and I hope I am falling in my dream or something like that because even a night mare is better than reading retarded posts on sherdog.

With all the MMA I watch, I've never had a dream about it.

You ever train? I've dreampt of armbarring people more times than I can remember. Sometimes the arms go all rubbery and I'm trying to torque basically a tentacle.

Same here.

If that was my dream then Siver and McGregor would be fighting, suddenly McGregor would turn into some random from a tv commercial and we'd all be sitting in an airport made out of chocolate drinking beer with an elephant.

Pretty much.

I see this happening to Siver on Sunday.

m3.gif

Conor by spinning back kick to the liver would be ironic

Siver in cage. Conor music hits. Conor tornado kick from the dressing room to Siver chin.

Title shot.

I had a dream a few weeks ago Siver head kick KO'd Conor. It was one of those knockouts where Conor laid their stiff with both arms up in the air, like Etim/Barboza.

Then he came over to your ring side seat and started making out with you I presume?

Same here.

If that was my dream then Siver and McGregor would be fighting, suddenly McGregor would turn into some random from a tv commercial and we'd all be sitting in an airport made out of chocolate drinking beer with an elephant.

Hahaha, ain't that the truth.

Since the fight was announced I've imagined that McGregor finishes him with strikes on the ground after dropping him with a left high kick.

Why do these threads always pop up on Sherdog. Nobody cares what you dreamt about. It doesn't mean anything

I had a dream that Mcgregor competed against Siver for this belt, and won!

:redface:

Last edited:
Back