My dream last night: Mcgregor KO's Siver with a spinning wheel kick

Meulenhof

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So I had this dream Mcgregor knocked him out with the kick. Siver was laying on the ground with his hands in the air completely out, the fight got stopped right after the kick.

images

I also had a dream of the fight last night. Dennis took conor down and conor went for a submission and used to to fully mount dennis and tkoed dennis with ground and pound.

I'd prefer to see it done with a Bruce Lee / Guile flip kick.

With all the MMA I watch, I've never had a dream about it.

Stop fantasizing about Conor b.

I'm gonna call you Mystic Mack TS because you predict these things.

Wont be that surprised.

I also had a dream of the fight last night. Dennis took conor down and conor went for a submission and used to to fully mount dennis and tkoed dennis with ground and pound.

I think Dennis will try to take him down, but can he?

John Kavanagh also said it just on the MMA Hour. He is going to knock him out cold.

I had a dream that mcgregor contracts hep C from getting bit by a homeless fillipino woman, and isn't cleared to fight. Will that come true to?

My dreams are never that coherent.

Same here.

If that was my dream then Siver and McGregor would be fighting, suddenly McGregor would turn into some random from a tv commercial and we'd all be sitting in an airport made out of chocolate drinking beer with an elephant.

had a dream where aldo had mcgregor completely flat on his stomach and crushed mcg's skull with strikes, i had front row seats or i was a camera man. hope i was wrong

why are you dreaming about half naked, sweaty, ripped men?

that must have been some wet dream

Only true peasants can dream their king.

Apropos prophecies: yours might happen; that's mine.

Back