My Diaz bros. how badly will this end for this gimmick Conor end on the 20th? Get in here and...

Kill yourself you Conor haters. Get off dudes nuts just cuz Conor stiffened your boy aldo in turteen seconds flat.

Gonna be a funny night here on the 20th when everyone jumps from Diaz' dik back onto Aldo's for that rematch.

Dik hoppin

giphy.gif
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Only way Conor wins if DIaz throws it to set up a 20 million dollar payday for Trilogy.

Diaz could go from 20/20 to literally the richest UFC fighter if he plays this smart.

First thing he should have in contract to 2nd fight is 3rd fight guarantee or UFC pays 50 million default.
If Diaz got that in writing from management then I could see it, however there's no way that can happen legally because people bet on fights and the UFC would go under for getting busted dong dirty shit. So I doubt Nate throws the fight. If he did, Conor would tuck his little dick between his legs and avoid Diaz like the plague and never give him the rubber match.

Diaz is gonna beat the shit out of Conor and this time by TKO.

Can someone tell me what TS wrote in the body of the thread? I'm still trying to decipher the title. :confused:o_O

Diaz will walk away from UFC after winning again. Buy a mansion :)

Kill yourself you Conor haters. Get off dudes nuts just cuz Conor stiffened your boy aldo in turteen seconds flat.

Gonna be a funny night here on the 20th when everyone jumps from Diaz' dik back onto Aldo's for that rematch.

Dik hoppin

giphy.gif
tumblr_inline_nmzkf0fHU31rpyt5d_500.gif

Back