My Diaz bros. how badly will this end for this gimmick Conor end on the 20th? Get in here and...

Kill yourself you Conor haters. Get off dudes nuts just cuz Conor stiffened your boy aldo in turteen seconds flat.

Gonna be a funny night here on the 20th when everyone jumps from Diaz' dik back onto Aldo's for that rematch.

Dik hoppin

giphy.gif
The only one hopping diks around here is your mom.

Worst part about Conor is fans like TS.
Conor is pretty hard not to like, however I guess like any other fighter they have fans that don't appreciate any other fighter except the one they are infatuated with. Sad just sad.

Kill yourself you Conor haters. Get off dudes nuts just cuz Conor stiffened your boy aldo in turteen seconds flat.

Gonna be a funny night here on the 20th when everyone jumps from Diaz' dik back onto Aldo's for that rematch.

Dik hoppin

giphy.gif

Comes to start shit, gets spanked by @TheBulletwithWings and leaves his own thread.

My Diaz Bros ? Casuals talking all thugged out I like it

TS .. your thread title made my eyes cross ...

sDQ9OJW.gif

soo many petty emotions. Watch the fight. See what happens. Get Tha Sand outta your Gina. Its gonna be a great fight either way.

Might be right up there for prize of worst thread ever.

Only way Conor wins if DIaz throws it to set up a 20 million dollar payday for Trilogy.

Diaz could go from 20/20 to literally the richest UFC fighter if he plays this smart.

First thing he should have in contract to 2nd fight is 3rd fight guarantee or UFC pays 50 million default.

Last edited:
Back