My Diaz bros. how badly will this end for this gimmick Conor end on the 20th? Get in here and...

james31

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kill yourself you Conor haters. Get off dudes nuts just cuz Conor stiffened your boy aldo in turteen seconds flat.

Gonna be a funny night here on the 20th when everyone jumps from Diaz' dik back onto Aldo's for that rematch.

Dik hoppin

giphy.gif

I'm going to assume TS is only a freshman.

Kill yourself you Conor haters. Get off dudes nuts just cuz Conor stiffened your boy aldo in turteen seconds flat.

Gonna be a funny night here on the 20th when everyone jumps from Diaz' dik back onto Aldo's for that rematch.

Dik hoppin

giphy.gif
WarmDecisiveGnatcatcher.gif

I picked Diaz the first fight, I think he is a better striker and grappler than Conor. Nothing has really changed, if anything Nate will do better with a full camp. The X factor is that Mc is probably taking this fight more seriously than any he has ever before, and not sure where Nate's head is after a multi-million dollar payday with a Cabo training camp prior. I have seen Nate show up not prepared in the past. I just doubt this will be the fight where Nate's chin cracks, but its MMA... who knows?

Dik hoppin

giphy.gif
Guess you got banned after the last fight due to throwing a fit? Judging by your join date.

Just so you know people like you are a big detriment to Conor. I've seen a few reasonable fans of his but only a few.

Some of are just rational and see Nate winning again, even if we like Conor.

I can't tell if ts is a Conor or Nate fan. What's happening?

Also this... TS... This...

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg

My Diaz bros. how badly will this end for this gimmick Conor end on the 20th?

This end for gimmick Conor on the my Diaz bros. on the 20th.

Back