My daughter was on one of her classmates kill list

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i was in school i had a list too. it was of girls i liked and of girls i "liked, Liked." someone found it and i was mortified

Oof, that's harsh, dude.

About 1% of females and 3% of males have antisocial personality disorder (so the prevalence in men is about triple that in women). The disorder is characterized by a history of conduct problems as a child, a lack of moral or ethical development, an inability to follow approved models of behavior, deceitfulness, and the shameless manipulation of others.

Sociopath Test: Do you Have Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Do you have a persistent disregard for the feelings of others? Do you lack empathy? Take this assessment to learn more about this mental health condition.
https://www.psycom.net/antisocial-personality-disorder-sociopath-test/

The fuck kinda mean girls shit is that, bruh?

Was @Fedorgasm on the kill list? Cause he's a dick.

I agree it was fucked up. I'm not like that anymore. This was when I was 14. I was able to track down most of the people online years later to apologize.

I mainly shared the story to demonstrate that there's not always a good reason for someone hating you.

The was a girl in high school that was super nice to everyone and everyone liked her.

I saw that and instantly thought, "bullshit, nobody's THAT nice."

And I just made it my life's mission to get people to hate her.

I remember one time she was reduced to tears and she looked at me and said "Why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you?" I just laughed and walked away like a psycho.

Now I never made a kill list but my point is sometimes people are hated by others even if they never did anything to deserve it.

I believe the TS about her not being a bully

Surely someone told her cos you were jealous of her, I mean that's a pretty common bullying scenario.

when i was in school i had a list too. it was of girls i liked and of girls i "liked, Liked." someone found it and i was mortified

One of our friends had this diary which some of us got our hands on at school camp in year 11 (why he brought it I'll never know). The freak had made a list of girls we were friends with and then paired each one up with guys from our group. Some of the girls were dating other guys from our group and he changed it to guys he thought they were more suited to (even putting one of our friends gf as his own optimal match and writing "forbidden fruit" next to her name.
We read it out and ribbed him mercilessly for it.

I agree it was fucked up. I'm not like that anymore. This was when I was 14. I was able to track down most of the people online years later to apologize.

I mainly shared the story to demonstrate that there's not always a good reason for someone hating you.
Man if my daughter told me some fuck at her school was making her cry for no reason, you'd have met the Draco

She's a saint tbh the kid just had a ton of people on his list the principal says.

Might be time for private or home schooling SMH

It's a difficult situation. Girls especially in schools seem to form into groups that exclude others. Someone who seems to be very nice to everyone in certain situations can act very differently in a group situation. It's a fine line because if a girl is friendly with a boy it can be misconstrued too. Puberty is a difficult time in life.

Haven't these sort of "lists" always been a thing grade-school kids do? Kids ranking each other into lists like this is natural socialization behavior--girls will usually make the list based on things like "cute or gross" and boys will typically use aggressive ranking: "live or die."

It's only gotten weird because of the highly publicized yet extremely rare mass shootings in schools.

Lol @ this post

Russia should bring back death penalty. Also it isnt good to believe in every conspiracy known to man

Do you think US school shootings are false to for gun control even it never passes?
Wait a damn minute. When did Russia take away the death penalty?

I don't even wanna Russia any more.

Wait a damn minute. When did Russia take away the death penalty?

I don't even wanna Russia any more.

They have it they just have not used it in a while like since the 90s because they entered "The council of Europe" and it forbids use of death penalty by any member. But with way things going I think it only a matter of time till Russia uses it again and says screw the Council of Europe

Reactions: TSO
Nope. But tightening the gun laws was exactly what they did the previous time. Our state is scared shitless of its own citizens.

Russians wont do any "rise up" ,not part of culture like in france.

Last time it took a world war 1

Weirdly ukrainians can do it like back in 2014

Hey fucktards you don't have to be a bully or anything to get put on a kill list . There's people out there right now that don't like you for no apparent reason not because you did anything to them :rolleyes:

Dont mind them. People want to be judgemental to feel good about themselves. Its absurd to even think about "bullying" when these kill lists often include dozens of kids. Yeah right they all bullied this person. We live in a time were a lot of emphatic focus is on the offender and not the victims. People scramble to anything to excuse criminal behaviour. Just read the Jon Jones thread right now. Instead of his kids & mother some focus on poor Jon who needs help after he bloodied his wife in front of the kids.

I didn't have a kill list.

Instead I put a visual story on my Design Technology portfolio.

It was of a boy who was badly bullied at school, because he had a big head the shape of a brain. He proceeded to get revenge by stabbing one child and trapping one child in a barbed wire net, letting them fall through it in chunks, whilst the rest of them were covered in acid from a giant pot that hung above the assembly hall. He died in the end, after having a chainsaw/pipe fight with someone, whereas sparks shot into his eyes, and he fell off the end of the school roof.

I had problems, was extremely shy to the point of avoiding others until around the start of Year 8 (I drew it in Year 7) and whilst I did hang around friends, I was tormented both at school and at home, until I left high school and the mainland. I loved animals though. Some teachers were nice, but I wish that my mental health had been zoned in on more whilst I was at school, especially as my grades were good prior and I didn't have these stories in my head before high school. I did have red flags.

My opinion? The person who wrote the kill list needs to be both heavily monitored and investigated, but also emotionally supported. Your daughter didn't deserve this (even if she was a bully, which has been refuted in this thread), but her life and her studies shouldn't be disrupted by it.

He's not a dick anymore he changed lol
I know, but it's fun to fuck with him.

We laugh at people who give their kids unusual and difficult to spell names, but who's laughing now OP?

Hey, that's pretty cool.

Very big of you, actually.

How did they respond if you don't mind my asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back