My daughter was on one of her classmates kill list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.... Is this real life?

That's slightly terrifying. Yikes.

I hope this classmate gets kicked out and some intense mental therapy.

Glad OP's daughter and all students are safe. With that said, maybe now is a good time for everyone to teach their kids to not be assholes... even to the weird/awkward kid. Not saying she was one of them, but if she was one it's a wake up call.

Hey fucktards you don't have to be a bully or anything to get put on a kill list . There's people out there right now that don't like you for no apparent reason not because you did anything to them :rolleyes:

I see your comment, and you're right, could just be a psycho. I'm not victim blaming, but it was a natural thought for many people here. My point still stands, everyone should treat each other nicer, even the social outcasts for reasons such as this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you talk to other parents?

I find kinda weird that school is calling like 10/20 parents to inform it.

It is possible that there are only 2 or 3 kids involved and the school wants to know more about it calling their parents.

The was a girl in high school that was super nice to everyone and everyone liked her.

I saw that and instantly thought, "bullshit, nobody's THAT nice."

And I just made it my life's mission to get people to hate her.

I remember one time she was reduced to tears and she looked at me and said "Why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you?" I just laughed and walked away like a psycho.

Now I never made a kill list but my point is sometimes people are hated by others even if they never did anything to deserve it.

I believe the TS about her not being a bully

The fuck kinda mean girls shit is that, bruh?

Was she in some mean girl’s burn book or was it some Ducky type who was going to turn her actual pussy into a pocket pussy?

either way, that’s fucked up. Reminds me of when Blundetto was plotting to kill Andy Samburg. I would tell your daughter to call this crazy with a sincere apology even if she doesn’t mean it.

1-billy_madison.jpg

She's a saint tbh the kid just had a ton of people on his list the principal says.

Might be time for private or home schooling SMH

This could trigger some people because it conflicts with their own unstable personality and people like your daughter make these folks real bad. Its a crazy world we live in. You can be a raging asshole who starts all kinds of shit and gets in to all kinds of trouble and somehow you get to come out of it completely unscathed.

Or

You could be the nicest person in the world. Treat everyone well with kindness and respect. Help anyone who needs help. Then end up having your life go to shit because all the human decency gets you noticed by all the indecent people in the world and life takes a shitty turn.

Thankfully your daughter is safe but fuck this life is so random. It can be amazing and magical one second and then the very stable ground you are standing on opens up and you fall to the pit of darkness and despair.

Is your daughter one of those Mean Girl type bitches at school?

Ya can think whatever you want but I'll say this for the last time.

My kid isn't a bully , didn't in anyway ever provoke that kid or anything else.

School just started like a month ago to think my kid is bullying is asinine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back