My daughter was on one of her classmates kill list

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your kid is an asshole?

Reactions: Isa
Russia be russia so i would not be suprised.

Guy looked 100 percent mentally not healthy though
Word Is there's been a fair amount of that going around.

thx man appreciate that. My kid is too soft to be a bully :cool:

I totally believe you, there were several kids in the list. Probabilities are that the majority are not bullies or antagonizers.

A kill list is irrational in itself, not sure why everyone is jumping on your throat about how your daughter must be unequivocally at fault as if all mass shooting targets and victims are so.
The ones saying that stuff are probably just joking or trying to push your buttons. I suggest you don’t get worked up about it because whoever says that stuff seriously is being stupid. :D

I totally believe you, there were several kids were in the list.

A kill list is irrational in itself, not sure why everyone is jumping on your throat about how your daughter must be unequivocally at fault as if all mass shooting targets and victims are so.
push your buttons. I suggest you don’t get worked up about it because whoever says that stuff seriously is being stupid. :D
Nah man it's all good it's sherdog after all
I'm just glad the mods stepped up to the plate and dubbed those 2 assholes that called my kid a cunt .talk about being disrespectful only online would they have said to me.

Going by historical prececent, she must have been one of his main tormentors.

Just because they were found out doesn't mean they still aren't planning it.

Sure, kids will make lists or rankings of cuteness, best friends, most stuck up, whatever.
Never at any point in my entire youth did I ever see or hear of anyone making a "people I'm gonna kill" list.

Also, he said this is HS, not grade school.

Did you mean that to be as douchy as it came out?

It's entirely possible that the angry kid has a justifiable (albeit wildly blown out of proportion) reason to be angry at TS' daughter.
It's also very possible they don't and they're just as mentally fucked up as having a list of people you're going to kill makes them sound.

Where have you been the last 30 years? Kids actually do these things.
Maybe not often, but the stakes are high enough that not informing someone is criminally negligent - from both an ethical and a legal standpoint.

AV checks out...

The solution is to somehow transition school shootings into school sanctioned Ultimate Fighting kids division and charge PPV fees to pay for school field trips and chocolate cookies.

The was a girl in high school that was super nice to everyone and everyone liked her.

I saw that and instantly thought, "bullshit, nobody's THAT nice."

And I just made it my life's mission to get people to hate her.

I remember one time she was reduced to tears and she looked at me and said "Why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you?" I just laughed and walked away like a psycho.

Now I never made a kill list but my point is sometimes people are hated by others even if they never did anything to deserve it.
Oof, that's harsh, dude.

She's not a bully stop projecting ffs
Ik my kid better than anyone .she's shy and always keeps to herself no way in hell she's ever bullied anyone. I even asked her if she did / said anything about that kid she said no I barely knew him & never had any interactions w/ him . If she would have bullied or teased him she would have admitted it. So yea I believe my fkn kid

Brother you don't have to justify this shit here man. Stay strong bro, blessings to you and your family

<Dany07>LMFAO @ thinking you get on a kill list when you're 100% innocent.

<YeahOKJen>Sure bro, sure, LMFAO <Dany07>

The was a girl in high school that was super nice to everyone and everyone liked her.

I saw that and instantly thought, "bullshit, nobody's THAT nice."

And I just made it my life's mission to get people to hate her.

I remember one time she was reduced to tears and she looked at me and said "Why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you?" I just laughed and walked away like a psycho.

Now I never made a kill list but my point is sometimes people are hated by others even if they never did anything to deserve it.

I believe the TS about her not being a bully

About 1% of females and 3% of males have antisocial personality disorder (so the prevalence in men is about triple that in women). The disorder is characterized by a history of conduct problems as a child, a lack of moral or ethical development, an inability to follow approved models of behavior, deceitfulness, and the shameless manipulation of others.

Sociopath Test: Do you Have Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Do you have a persistent disregard for the feelings of others? Do you lack empathy? Take this assessment to learn more about this mental health condition.
https://www.psycom.net/antisocial-personality-disorder-sociopath-test/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back