My dad's secret persuasion technique

filepicker%2FlKeuU8ttRuOVUetUTSlF_menace_to_society_cheeseburger.jpg

he owns one of these

hypnotoad.gif

For all those who are saying why don't you just ask your dad, I stated in the OP that I did ask him. He wouldn't tell me. One time I pestered him quite a bit til he got pissed but he still wouldn't spill.

I'm going to see him in a couple weeks so I can try to bring it up again but I don't expect him to tell me. He can be stubborn.

I've known a lot of people that seemed like your average joe that were involved in some pretty shady stuff.

Just sayin.

For all those who are saying why don't you just ask your dad, I stated in the OP that I did ask him. He wouldn't tell me. One time I pestered him quite a bit til he got pissed but he still wouldn't spill.

I'm going to see him in a couple weeks so I can try to bring it up again but I don't expect him to tell me. He can be stubborn.

Yeah...Im gonna go with he gave a BJ to the dentist, and cried like a girl in front of that girl in the park.

If it didn't put him in a bad light he wouldn't have a problem with explaining.

Unless of course you're not an adult yet.

I've known a lot of people that seemed like your average joe that were involved in some pretty shady stuff.

Just sayin.

Same. In my experience most people are completely unaware of just how dubious regular guys can be when they get together. Suppose everybody wants to pretend life is like a movie to a certain extent.

If it didn't put him in a bad light he wouldn't have a problem with explaining.

Unless of course you're not an adult yet.

I'm an adult. These events happened over 20 years ago and I've always wondered how he did it.

Your dad is a straight up G. I'm going with he's threatening/intimidating them.

Does your dad happen to be in the Waste Management business?

Back