My dad's secret persuasion technique

Your Dad shat in his hand and ate it in front of them. No one says no to insane people. It isn't worth the hassle.

Dentist? Special needs?

kramer_the_jimmy_seinfeld.png

How Poor were yall. Ain't got money for your teeth but got fuck all Sailboat money?

The sailboat was used, plus like it said it was tiny. I doubt he paid more than $100 for it. Plus this was a couple years later when we were a little better off financially.

Can't find a pic of the exact boat, but it was a little smaller than this:

hamrnk2.jpg

I'd wash my cheek/forehead after my father kissed me if I were you.

I honestly have no idea and can contribute nothing to this thread. Are there any more examples you can think of though TS?

Might have been blowing them himself.

debunked this theory in the OP. The lake lady would not have been persuaded by this offer.

I suppose it's possible that he uses different techniques for different situations. Maybe he blew the dentist and threatened violence against the lake lady.

Seriously though, I kind of think the terminally ill argument sounds likely. I wonder if he told them I was going to die soon and my dream was to sail a snark across a lake LOL.

Although not sure that would have worked on the dentist. Because why even pull the teeth if I'm going to die in a few months anyway.

Your dad has a relatives high up in the mob/government

Is your dad Christopher Walken?

[YT]IGZZzRJYEzY[/YT]

Otherwise I've got nothing. Pretty interesting question though.

Were you awake during the dental procedure? Were your pants down when you woke up? Maybe that was the arrangement.

LOL that's not his snark, it's just A snark. His was all yellow.

Your dad was offering sexual favors to them, from your mom.

To a land LADY? Suggesting some lesbian action?

But as for a serious answer, I think he was doing some combination of what you were listing(Personally I doubt he was bribing them, prostituting himself, or offering work, but it is hard to know for sure). He probably made you leave because he was either A. going to completely sacrifice his pride and lie out of his ass to the point where the begging becomes almost passive aggressive and concerns who he was talking to or B. Going to do some combination of offering drugs and threatening violence(or any action that could potentially harm their career and life). You said he had shady connections, so he could be sheltering you from the lifestyle and the other side of him that you didn't see often.

Maybe he DID offer the sexuals but instead of offering himself or your mom, he offered you?

Dad: Look...we both know the kid is potato but his mother really wants his nubs fixed so what say you put him under for the surgery and while he's under, you can go ahead and root around in him for a bit. I won't tell, you won't tell, he'll never know. I mean, at some point in life he'll probably start wondering how the hell I handled this $2000 bill but by then, his retarded levels will be through the roof and it won't really matter anymore and I'll tell him if he asks...

It's time to ask your dad dude...

Secret mind control powers he didn't want you to know about

That, or blowjobs and/or uppercuts

Back