My Dad could beat up your dad

My dad was my hero- I idolized him and thought the universe bent to his wishes. Unfortunately for my mom, me and my brothers and sisters, he left for the store one night and never came home. I used to lie awake at night listening to my poor mom crying, as I prayed for him to come home. I never heard from him- my oldest sister said she heard that he was living in Hawaii with a new family. So yes, I hope your dad kicks my dads ass.
Man thought this was going to be a good feel story. Glad you made it through.

Well i have to give the obligatory "my father is the toughest person that i know" but for me it's actually true. He wasn't really a father to me but regardless i'll try to keep it as short as possible

First off my father is brutally strong, like stupid strong. He's an industrial dry-fall painter and has been swinging around gigantic jugs of paint and essentially cleaning up construction sites as well since he was 20 years old. His back looks like the great wall of china and he feels like a boulder to the touch. Second, if you meet him you would never realize he is bat shit crazy. He is the most easy going person and can take all sorts of shit from people and not care but if you mess with his family in anyway shape or form he becomes your worst nightmare from hell. He is Cretan and if anyone knows anything about the island of Crete it's that there has historically been a long tradition of vendetta just like in Sicily and other southern islands of europe. We have a very interesting history which i will list off as quickly as possible but my great great great x's 100 grandfather was known as the "Turk Killer" in Istanbul at the time when the ottoman empire took over Greece. Our family migrated to Istanbul and apparently he went around killing Turkish people in his spare time and they gave him the nickname "Turk Killer" which later became the history of our last name (it's probably a bullshit story but my father believes it nonetheless), My great grandfather is a war hero in Crete for supplying the arms to the guerilla camps during the invasion of Crete by the Nazi paratroopers. If any one knows anything about that particular invasion it's that although Crete was lost to the Germans we kicked the absolute dog shit out of them and gave some serious resistance before they could eventually overtake it, My family is currently in a decades long feud with another family in a neighboring village for what ever reason but as time progresses it's not taken as seriously.

The point of mentioning this stuff is because my father has been intoxicated his whole life with these sorts of stories and he believes that hes still a cow boy in the wild west, Crete is known for it's gun and knife culture and zero tolerance of disrespect and it really influenced his behavior. Just one quick story so you can get the idea of what he has done in the past. My brother had some stupid school yard beef with some kid when he was 18 years old that lasted for quite some time. My father kept telling him to defend himself and to learn how to deal with it but it simply kept continuing. My father decided to talk to the boys father and talk it out instead and it seemed to have been fine for a while after that but a few weeks later this same boy decided to jump my brother with a few of his friends and they beat him up really bad and this was seriously bad timing because my grandfather had just passed away a couple days before so he was really not in the mood for this. Don't ask me how but my father found out where this guys father worked, waited for him in the parking lot to finish up and when he came outside beat the crap out of him, put a pistol in his mouth and told him if he ever heard of any other issues between them he will come back and blow his brains out

Cliffs
My dads a fucking psycho
And eye for a eye, love it.

It's been years & years since I looked at it: my Dad's record on BoxRec.com:

W: 24 (11 KO's)
L: 13 (KO'd 4)
Draw: 1

role: Boxer
bouts: 38
rounds: 160
KOs: 29%
born: 1928-07-09
death date: 2011-05-25 / age 82
debut: 1950-06-14
last fight: 1957-06-05
division: light heavyweight
residence: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

!!! I really appreciate the LIKEs, so here's a pic of him from his GG days, a year after coming home from Japan (Paratrooper with the 511th PIR):

477023.jpg

Last edited:
My dad has one loyalty. His family. That's all he cares about. My dad once beat up 3 guys by himself who were trying to jump my brother. He used to box when he was younger and had a way tougher upbringing then what I had.

My parents always have been there and alwayalways like to rollroll with us like they did in Vegas. My dad had D1 scholarship for football but wouldn't cut his hair and regrets that now but said oh well I'd rather e you guys.

My mom is great and funny and loving as well.

I don't have any awesome stories about my dad but in a dad appreciation thread I just gotta say I have a great dad and I love him.

Man thought this was going to be a good feel story. Glad you made it through.
Thanks- one brother and sister of mine have serious issues because of it- drugs, bad relationships, jail, etc. .. I refuse to be a victim, but I can understand how emotional trauma can mess good people up. I think that a lot of societal problems wouldn't be so prevalent if children grew up with 2 strong, stable, loving parents, whether its a nuclear family, 2 moms, 2 dads, etc. The best thing a father can do for their kids, is love their mom.

My Dad's 6"2 230lbs and always been a great athlete, he's in his mid 50s now but still plays football with guys 20-30 years younger, I think he'd beat most Dad's in the thread who don't have combat experience through his size and athleticism.

Somehow I only ended up 5"9 170lbs.

my dad inherited ALL the weight lifting genes for the next few generations, or at least it skipped my brother and I. not too long after, however, i did get the baldness gene. good times
1556354_10154025783590531_5874244609883773563_o.jpg

My Dad's 6"2 230lbs and always been a great athlete, he's in his mid 50s now but still plays football with guys 20-30 years younger, I think he'd beat most Dad's in the thread who don't have combat experience through his size and athleticism.

I'm sure he regrets having you everytime he looks at you.

Fuck that manual labo(u)r. Sad to hear of your fathers current state.

My dad is an athletic 6'4, was captain of his schools athletic team, in the 1sts rugby team (one of the best schoolboy teams in the country) and his college (the countries top university), as well as a captain in the army reserve.

Now he's an SC (senior council) lawyer, one of the top barristers in the country. Achieving any of this has been a frank impossibility where I'm concerned, sadly. Luckily sitting in an office reading about law for 25 years, (with an hour break for gym at lunch) has kept him remarkably preserved.

If it makes you feel any better my dad was a 6'4, 225 pound state sprinter and rugby player and I'm 5'10 165.

My bro is also my size. Meanwhile my two sisters are huge state/national champion schoolgirl rowers and TALLER than us lol.

I'm incredibly fucking spoiled. My dad is a boss.

Literally. Retired from Homeland Security, bought me a house, and is supporting me through college.

Always bailed me out of everything... literally. Like, I've wrecked four cars and he still lets me go stuntin' in his '16 Navigator.

Cool story: When I got off probation (marijuana possession) he bought me tickets to UFC 160 where I got to meet D.C., Roy Nelson, Todd Duffee, Josh Thomson, Junior dos Santos and rode the elevator with T.J. Grant and Fabricio Werdum. Bruce Buffer was staying on my floor too.

Also pretty alpha to boot. Got to impregnate two different women and have sons both times.

The fact that I'm better off than everyone I grew up around or went to school with has instilled in me a driving passion to be the best at maths & science too. Currently majoring in physics & math + compsci.

Sad story: When we were walking around MGM he noticed a bunch of people surrounding Kelvin Gastelum and he tries to get me to notice and I was too emo over the Hall loss and I shook my head but sadly Kelvin was like 3 inches away, saw it, and I looked like a massive fucking asshole.

Last edited:
My dad would beat your dad like Diego Sanchez beat Ross Pearson. Pussies.

Back