My Dad could beat up your dad

Good stories in here. Interesting where sherdoggers come from. Who woulda known.

Fuck hippies, i agree, and fuck thai pirates. I remember that scene from rambo, with the liberal christians...accurate portrayal of the ruthlessness of those asian pirates or any pirate like the Somalis

This is the thread where we brag about how cool or tough our dads were. I dont know about you guys but this discussion came up at least once in my childhood.

Anyway, my dad was a stud linebacker in h.s, went on to become one of those hardworking construction guys. One thing i remember that stands out that he used to do was when i was about 8, he used to wake up at 3 am, go to the gym, lift weights, then go to work construction at 6 am till 5pm.

He always got women too. My moms a beautiful girl and is actually the sister of one of the toughest and feared dudes in our town, my uncle. So my dad had some balls to pull her.

Now and days he aint doin so well. Hes 56, only 10 percent of his heart is working, yet hes still doin manual labor. Alot of his good friends have already passed in their 50s too.

So what about your dads?

my dad isn't tough, however...

he was from a house of yale lawyers and also was a pentagon official during the cold war an gulf war. We dont know what he did or what branch he worked with, now that he doesnt give a fuck. He tells me some cool shit. i may not get along but its the shit he tells me that makes me wanna push for the AE degree. He's 76

As for my biological father. Was captain of the Football team, a valedictorian. Joined the army for awhile, besides that, i dont know much about him. i tihnk hes in his mid 50s? only met him one time.

My dad was my hero- I idolized him and thought the universe bent to his wishes. Unfortunately for my mom, me and my brothers and sisters, he left for the store one night and never came home. I used to lie awake at night listening to my poor mom crying, as I prayed for him to come home. I never heard from him- my oldest sister said she heard that he was living in Hawaii with a new family. So yes, I hope your dad kicks my dads ass.

My dad was born in the mid 1930’s in Germany. He remembers hearing Hitler speak live over the radio. He grew up in an environment where guns where plentiful, bombs killed many of his friends, food was scarce, and some crazy shit went on. His father died in Operation Barbarossa during WWII. He sometimes tells me a story about his teacher as a kid – a priest, who was also a golden gloves boxing champ – would deal with troublesome kids by tying one arm behind his back and beating the crap out of the kid. It happened to him because a much older kid insulted him in school so he waited around a corner for the kid with a plank and put him in the hospital. He speaks fondly of that old priest.

He moved to the U.S., on his own, not speaking English, in his early 20’s because he didn’t want to get drafted in another German war, and made his way across the States as pipefitter, with no family or guidance. He lived a life that’s rough – like, Hollywood rough. Car chases through orchards with cops, once having to escape back to Germany because he sold his car to some guy and then stole it back that night, and it was the wrong guy to pull that crap on. He’s literally cut the chain on a closed Canadian border because he didn’t want his Porsche out in a snowstorm. He had licenses in over 10 states and provinces, back before records were kept digitally, so he could get around having his license taken away in individual states. His friends that I grew up calling “uncle” are a bunch of legbreakers, Hell’s Angels, and one guy who is serving time for murdering a guy who got too pushy asking for drugs. I think Uncle Dave is out soon - I kind of miss going on hunting trips with him. Then there's Uncle Raive who would rip the scalps off of guys he fought with his rings. One time I told him that one of my profs – a guy with a Spanish (see: Mexican) last name – was very rude and negative towards me and might negatively influence my getting into a grad program and I got a call from the head of the local chapter of the Hell’s Angel’s the next day asking if this guy needed to be talked to.

Growing up, he was sometimes gone for months at a time, him working *way* up north in weather that was -40 (Celsius) or lower before the wind chill, 12 hour shifts, oftentimes 7 days a week. He made a bloody fortune on overtime, and he'd come home and teach us to shoot guns, survive in the bush, value knowledge, and not take crap from people.

You north Americans think your dads are tough, but my Papa would kill the parade of pussies that are going to be listed in here. They beat him in a fight? He’s around the corner with a bat. They beat him with the bat? He’s going to come back with a gun. My Papa didn't win every fight, but the son of a bitch who beat him paid.

He is a scary man. I love the old fart. Not many people have lived the life he has. He's almost 80 now and I've spent years on the speech I'll one day give at his funeral, titled "hard man." If they made a movie about the guy, most of you pantywaists would be worshipping him as a "badass" or whatever pop-term you use to refer to people whose crap is bigger than you.
look....I respect your story but trying to insult everyone elses dad and being arrogant is seriously disrespectful.

I know some 1%ers and they are solid people...so I know where you are comming from but if you truly know the "life" you would know that there are far more dangerous people out there and are they are plentyful.

I would also take some of my uncles who are vietnam vets that would wreck your dad in a heartbeat.

and I know theres people who could take them as well.

as for my dad....I dont need to brag or tell what he did...I will just say im a whiteboy who comes from a family that definatly doesnt fit the privladge upbringing mold.

ive also been around allot of bad people growing up from drugs and seen death first hand..

One time I saw my dad eat a whole lot of buffalo wings.

For real, my dad played football and in college. He's got some nasty scars on his knees, and Achilles region on the back of the foot. He had some back surgery also. He was a natural athlete.

My dad has worked construction (bricklayer/stonemason) from the age of 14 and still works runs his own business (he's the only employee) to this day he's 67.

I have so many random stories about the tough old cunt, I seen him jam his finger up another mans nose in an uppercut motion and explode it all over his face

My old man was a bad father and an arse.

Not exactly what you're looking for but it's the best I got.

My father served with Special Forces during the Malayan Emergency.:cool:

When I was growing up my dad was a badass. Brown belt in Judo, black in Karate, used to play rugby on the wing and had serious speed, loved to take long distance cycle trips, loved to kayak. I thought he was the coolest. When we were 12 he walked out on the family because my mum was "untidy". Turned out he'd been having a few affairs. Didn't see him for a long time, now I only catch up with him for a few days every 5 or 10 years.

Now he's a flat-earther, sovereign citizen, conspiracy theorist running from debt collectors. I think a lot of dads feel they need to be adulated in their kids eye's, but the best dads are the ones that simply man up to their obligations and put their kids first.

I raised my brothers and sisters from the time I was 12 as my mum was working 3-4 jobs to keep things together and they turned out OK, but I don't want to raise kids of my own.

Yah...well my dad could beat up your grandma. Knock her dentures right out, he would.

My dad was a golden gloves boxer, had a few fights televised in the 80's when he moved here from Ireland. These days he's just a cranky old bastard who likes to get drunk, but he cool tho.

My old man is hard working, traditional, stern but has a dark sense of humour. I was raised to respect my elders and that nothing in this life comes free.
If I put a foot out of place, he'd slap me across the back of the head with a back hand.. but he put 110% of his attention into anything I was interested as a kid. Rugby, Kickboxing and MMA he was there.
If I need help with anything, I know he'll be there. He might take the piss out of me for needing his help but he's more than happy to be needed and I think he likes still being needed from time to time.
He does my head In most of the time, but I respect and appreciate him.

That sounds pretty bad ass. Until you find out your papa did none of that and made it all up. Probably born in Scranton, PA or something

l lol'd. I'm imagining this guy telling all these harrowing stories, injecting himself into D-Day and shit...just lying his balls off.

"I was big for my age as a 9 year old, snuck my way into the service. I said sheesh, you fellas have been fighting this bozo for how many years?! Wait right here: I'll put the sour on this kraut."

My dad has worked construction (bricklayer/stonemason) from the age of 14 and still works runs his own business (he's the only employee) to this day he's 67.

I have so many random stories about the tough old cunt, I seen him jam his finger up another mans nose in an uppercut motion and explode it all over his face
haha fill the nose with uppercuts

My Dad was a Navy Photographer at age 17:
cameraman_resized_zps0d7d5dbe.jpg

Here's some of the tail he pulled back then:

Chick2_resized_zps3dbb7c2d.jpg

Chick1_resized_zps73e2b21c.jpg

Island_Chick_resized_zps5139080d.jpg

Chick_resized_zps28d6d6dd.jpg

Another-Chick_resized_zps114616b9.jpg

After a hard night of fancy humpin with those women he'd lounge around pretending to werk all day.

Lounging_resized_zpsae7e1965.jpg

Smoked cigs since age nine, died at 86 a couple years ago. Cursed just like a Sailor. Had his own Donkey to ride to school as a kid. Built a rubber band powered airplane which he tried to fly across a lake at 12, (It crashed) Made his own whiskey, and scuba gear in his 20s.

Got hitched and had to stop being wild:

CAM00120_zpsd89d50da.jpg

Loved fishing.

I never knew about all the girlfriends till after his death when I found the old photographs. Dude was a Fuckster.

I miss my father. By all accounts, he was a good man. He taught my brothers and I to always do our best, to be respectful and mind our own business, but to stick up for ourselves when the time came and to help others in need. Apparently, as an adolescent he was pretty wild: from a very small town(~1000 people total)with a slightly larger rival town a couple miles away, on the other side of the river. Dad wasn't a very large guy, about 5'9" 160lbs in high school, but he was the quarterback and captain of the football and track teams. He could throw the ball and run like a bat out of hell, and on defense(had to play both ways, team literally only had 22 players hah)good luck getting by him.

After graduating high school he joined the Air Force as an electrician, served during the Gulf War. He was back home on leave once and he, my uncle(dad's younger brother), and my grandpa went to the beach to hit up the bars on the strip. My uncle was 18 or 19 and we're all of us hot headed, but apparently my uncle was the worst of us for his temper and doing stupid shit, with me being a close second hah. Anyway, my uncle pinches this girls ass, who then turns around and starts a confrontation. Apparently she thought my dad groped her because when he told her to shut the fuck up she slapped him in the face. His immediate reaction is to lay her out, and all hell fucking breaks lose. The poor girl was with a group of friends, girls and guys, and all the dudes start clamouring to fight my dad, uncle, and even my grandpa. The first time hearing this story, at this part, I'm terrified... For the other group of guys, because my grandpa was a terrifying man, my uncle was known for starting and finishing fights, and he trembled before my dad so impressionable kid that I was, my eyes were wide thinking the story was going to end with my family murdering these dudes. What actually happened is that the girl that my dad decked(they say he slapped her but she dropped)got heated and in my dad's face, my uncle hits the guy(lol he was a dick), there is a scuffle and bar security tries to break it up but my grandpa is enraged like a WoW boss and my dad and uncle have to pull him to the car before police show up.

Dad passed away when I was only 14, so I didn't get to spend as much time with him as I wish I could have had. Had a tumor in his arm, ended up beating cancer but the radiation ruined his lungs so he lost in the end. Tragically, I remember thinking he'd be fine, that he was indestructible, but we're all just mortals in the end.

My dad would not qualify as tough in the traditional sense. But he is a hard worker, and instilled in me the value of hard work and sacrifice, a thirst for knowledge, and a drive to always try to better myself. So he'll always have my respect.
My dad and your dad sound pretty similar.

My dad is a pacifist though so your dad could definitely beat him up.

This is the thread where we brag about how cool or tough our dads were. I dont know about you guys but this discussion came up at least once in my childhood.

Anyway, my dad was a stud linebacker in h.s, went on to become one of those hardworking construction guys. One thing i remember that stands out that he used to do was when i was about 8, he used to wake up at 3 am, go to the gym, lift weights, then go to work construction at 6 am till 5pm.

He always got women too. My moms a beautiful girl and is actually the sister of one of the toughest and feared dudes in our town, my uncle. So my dad had some balls to pull her.

Now and days he aint doin so well. Hes 56, only 10 percent of his heart is working, yet hes still doin manual labor. Alot of his good friends have already passed in their 50s too.

So what about your dads?
img_larg.aspx

My dad reKs your dad is his prime and he's also 56 now sporting a clean six pack still. Former British and commonwealth champion and olympian

Also, pics of your hot mom?

Last edited:
Back