My Cryogel review

the best thing I can say about it is the slight numbing effect it has. A friend from work is still recovering from a broken wrist after being hit by a truck. Her wrist is still in pain a lot and she said it helped numb the pain as if she'd been holding an ice pack on it.

what stinky tiger balm smell? aside from the original formula (which smells a bit medicinal, but nowhere near tiger balm levels, to me), you do realize there are 2 scents of cryogel, right?

island rain is probably the least noticable of the two, but the lavender isn't offensive, either.

makes me wish i wouldve gotten some with my last order from budovideos

what stinky tiger balm smell? aside from the original formula (which smells a bit medicinal, but nowhere near tiger balm levels, to me), you do realize there are 2 scents of cryogel, right?

island rain is probably the least noticable of the two, but the lavender isn't offensive, either.

What i was saying was... BOTH Cryogel and Flex Power claims to be pleasant smelling compared to Tiger Balm....but I'm wondering how they compared to each other when it comes to how well they work.....which one is cheaper anyways?

I was driving around near my hometown in Massachusetts when I saw a local store called "flex appeal". I decided to take a gander inside and what I found was a pretty nice good priced sports nutrition store. To my surprise they actually had cryogel tubes for sale. I was stoked as I have never seen it in a store before so I picked myself up 3 tubes. Love the stuff.

Damn store clerk tried to get me to buy some Affliction clothing that they had there too .......that was annoying but still I found a good local store to get stuff liek this so i am happy :)

Back