1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

My Cryogel review

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Rip Van Winkle, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Rip Van Winkle

Rip Van Winkle Last Login 2009

Cryogel's website

I've had this stuff now for 2 weeks and some odd days...Mike (the owner) is a kick ass guy...he sent me a ton of samples...and well after two weeks of using them...I think I'm finally ready to write a review.

I'll begin with the fact that Cryogel comes in 3 choices...Original Blue, Lavender Breeze Aromatherapy, and Island Rain Antioxidant.

For the most part, they all have the same core of ingredients as far as I can tell, with minor differences in ingredients for fragrance purposes and what not. This isn't your grandfather's Ben-Gay or Icy Hot folks...this stuff doesn't smell like a medicine factory and it works....

And WORK it does......rubbing this on my back, legs and arms after rolling on the mat for 60-90 minutes is the best way to recover after a hard night of training. It kicks in within 30 - 45 seconds after rubbing it on and it feels like having a ice pack right on your muscles/tendons/joints. A "oh so nice" feeling....very relaxing. So after 2 weeks of using this stuff pretty much after everytime I roll/train, I can say it works rather well. It hit's the target areas and allows me to sleep through the night without muscle cramp and wake up the following morning without pain.

This product definitely has my seal of approval!

2. SSF

SSF SSFgear.com

I have been using it for a bout a week now and I have to say that I never used Tiger Balm or Ben-gay because of the smell. THis stuff is great, smells good and works well.

Mike-Thanks for the samples and now lets talk about me carrying your products.

Ron

www.SSFgear.com

3. Adino

Adino Purple Belt

Awesome stuff guys, I'm glad that the word is spreading. I love there stuff and I'm running low so I might be putting in a call to Mike soon :D

4. Rip Van Winkle

'

Ron, btw, thanks for referring me to Jeff.....he shipped those shorts super fast, recieved them Saturday.

5. SSF

SSF SSFgear.com

Rip-No problem, Jeff's a good guy.
    Best of luck with your fight this weekend.

www.SSFgear.com

6. Gsoares2***

Gsoares2*** Banned Banned

Im ordering some i just e-mailed mcrawford. ug never mind it didnt work, his e-mail is not working i guess?

7. Rip Van Winkle

[email protected]

8. Gsoares2***

thanks just dropped another e-mail

9. Gsoares2***

Just ordered a roll on of the lavender stuff, and a tube of the Island Breeze.. I will add to the reviews when i get them in and give it a try.

10. UltimaMMA

UltimaMMA Orange Belt

Where can you get trial samples? I've used everything from the muay thai linaments, tiger balm, bengay, icey hot to what I use currently, Capzasin, recommended by my sports doc for muscle pain. Capzasin is the stuff found in hot peppers. When you put it on, its like being hit with a low dosage of pepper spray. Hehehe, it gets really warm, but doesn't smell like medicine.

11. HugeJuge

HugeJuge White Belt

Fighters

I really appreciate all of the kind words and reviews about Cryogel. I still cant beleive what word of mouth sales can do, It's unreal. For fighters that have not seen all of the threads on Cryogel here is the info to order the product if you like. You can call direct 1-800-432-1856Office 760-662-0767 Cell. E-mail me at [email protected] or Instant Messenge me on MSN [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also click on my name to get all of my info.

Keep Fighting,
    Michael Crawford
    National Sales Manager
    Vitaminerals Inc / Cryogel
    www.vitamineralsinc.com www.cryogel.tv <<< will be up this week

12. dpr

dpr Guest

You guys are saying that it doesn't smell bad.

Would you be able to put this stuff on and then go to work? I hate that I can't put tiger balm on and go to work, though tiger balm works really well. I've been looking for a non-smelly solution

13. Heavyweight

Heavyweight Purple Belt

It's noticeable in the sense that there's a slight medicine smell.

14. Heavyweight

Heavyweight Purple Belt

It's noticeable in the sense that there's a slight medicine smell.

15. Deloitte

Deloitte Blue Belt

Does this stuff actually decrease imflammation or just soothes pain?

16. It doesn't say anyting about reducing swelling so im guessing no.

17. Mumrik

Mumrik Silver Belt

There must be something wrong with the samples I got free from budovideos some time back then... They do absolutely nothing.

I'll just keep using my tigerbalm - nothing wrong with smelling like menthol.

18. mmaoverload

mmaoverload Yellow Belt

I've kept my gym bag stocked with a tube of Cryogel for about two years now. A $10 tube will last you a very long time, and it smells/works much better than Icey Hot or equivalent.

About a year ago, I had a family member try a free sample for her on and off knee pains (she shows dogs), and she's been raving about it ever since.

19. lowCofG

lowCofG Green Belt

I haven't touched tiger balm since I got my first samples of cryogel. I make sure and stay stocked with that noise. I'd probably have missed a few days of training this week without it-- rotator cuff was all irritated.

edit-- woo! 1000th post. whatev.:redface: