My Cryogel review

Rip Van Winkle

Last Login 2009
Reaction score
Cryogel's website

I've had this stuff now for 2 weeks and some odd days...Mike (the owner) is a kick ass guy...he sent me a ton of samples...and well after two weeks of using them...I think I'm finally ready to write a review.

I'll begin with the fact that Cryogel comes in 3 choices...Original Blue, Lavender Breeze Aromatherapy, and Island Rain Antioxidant.

For the most part, they all have the same core of ingredients as far as I can tell, with minor differences in ingredients for fragrance purposes and what not. This isn't your grandfather's Ben-Gay or Icy Hot folks...this stuff doesn't smell like a medicine factory and it works....

And WORK it does......rubbing this on my back, legs and arms after rolling on the mat for 60-90 minutes is the best way to recover after a hard night of training. It kicks in within 30 - 45 seconds after rubbing it on and it feels like having a ice pack right on your muscles/tendons/joints. A "oh so nice" feeling....very relaxing. So after 2 weeks of using this stuff pretty much after everytime I roll/train, I can say it works rather well. It hit's the target areas and allows me to sleep through the night without muscle cramp and wake up the following morning without pain.

This product definitely has my seal of approval!

I have been using it for a bout a week now and I have to say that I never used Tiger Balm or Ben-gay because of the smell. THis stuff is great, smells good and works well.

Mike-Thanks for the samples and now lets talk about me carrying your products.

Ron

www.SSFgear.com

Awesome stuff guys, I'm glad that the word is spreading. I love there stuff and I'm running low so I might be putting in a call to Mike soon :D

SSF said:
I have been using it for a bout a week now and I have to say that I never used Tiger Balm or Ben-gay because of the smell. THis stuff is great, smells good and works well.

Mike-Thanks for the samples and now lets talk about me carrying your products.

Ron

www.SSFgear.com
'

Ron, btw, thanks for referring me to Jeff.....he shipped those shorts super fast, recieved them Saturday.

Rip Van Winkle said:
'

Ron, btw, thanks for referring me to Jeff.....he shipped those shorts super fast, recieved them Saturday.

Rip-No problem, Jeff's a good guy.
Best of luck with your fight this weekend.

www.SSFgear.com

Im ordering some i just e-mailed mcrawford. ug never mind it didnt work, his e-mail is not working i guess?

Just ordered a roll on of the lavender stuff, and a tube of the Island Breeze.. I will add to the reviews when i get them in and give it a try.

Where can you get trial samples? I've used everything from the muay thai linaments, tiger balm, bengay, icey hot to what I use currently, Capzasin, recommended by my sports doc for muscle pain. Capzasin is the stuff found in hot peppers. When you put it on, its like being hit with a low dosage of pepper spray. Hehehe, it gets really warm, but doesn't smell like medicine.

Fighters

I really appreciate all of the kind words and reviews about Cryogel. I still cant beleive what word of mouth sales can do, It's unreal. For fighters that have not seen all of the threads on Cryogel here is the info to order the product if you like. You can call direct 1-800-432-1856Office 760-662-0767 Cell. E-mail me at [email protected] or Instant Messenge me on MSN [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also click on my name to get all of my info.

Keep Fighting,
Michael Crawford
National Sales Manager
Vitaminerals Inc / Cryogel
www.vitamineralsinc.com www.cryogel.tv <<< will be up this week

You guys are saying that it doesn't smell bad.

Would you be able to put this stuff on and then go to work? I hate that I can't put tiger balm on and go to work, though tiger balm works really well. I've been looking for a non-smelly solution

It's noticeable in the sense that there's a slight medicine smell.

It's noticeable in the sense that there's a slight medicine smell.

Does this stuff actually decrease imflammation or just soothes pain?

It doesn't say anyting about reducing swelling so im guessing no.

There must be something wrong with the samples I got free from budovideos some time back then... They do absolutely nothing.

I'll just keep using my tigerbalm - nothing wrong with smelling like menthol.

I've kept my gym bag stocked with a tube of Cryogel for about two years now. A $10 tube will last you a very long time, and it smells/works much better than Icey Hot or equivalent.

About a year ago, I had a family member try a free sample for her on and off knee pains (she shows dogs), and she's been raving about it ever since.

I haven't touched tiger balm since I got my first samples of cryogel. I make sure and stay stocked with that noise. I'd probably have missed a few days of training this week without it-- rotator cuff was all irritated.

edit-- woo! 1000th post. whatev.:redface:

Back