My cousin just bought shoes for 6800$

He could always resell them and get himself a haircut.

Though I agree with you guys that he sounds like a great guy, I can see why it's hard to be around this guy for too long. Overwhelming people are very suffocating and while thy might not be acting maliciously, the anxiety it provokes in us makes us not want to be around them.

His obsessive nature and fixations along with his apparent lack of social skills makes me think he has aspergers

Is your cousin in NY? Because I can totally have someone take his shoes off him.

I'd seems as though if you were having more sex you'd focus a lot less on what your cousin is doing with his own damn time and money.

Are you coming on to me?

Care to guess his total calorie intake? His macros?

Has he competed in bodybuilding?

I know he eats like a lion, like I said he's been banned from several all-you-can-eat restaurants. He can easily eat a whole 10lbs bag of potatoes in one sitting. I know he makes his own protein juice, where he mixes a lot of different protein food together. He has a special "heavy duty" blender because he adds whole cans of tuna in there and several eggs/egg whites. It's repulsing but he drinks that every day.

He thought about competing in a natural competition but he just couldn't bare the cutting process. He quit at around 5-6% body fat, could not get lower. He maintains himself at around 8-10% I would guess. He's not fat but he carries too much excess weight to compete.

Does he have aspergers by any chance?

No, but he has some kind of OCD. He's very compulsive with his money and when he finds something he likes, he will stop at nothing to acquire it and learn everything about it.

Yeah, see my edit. I guess there were 2 versions, and the ones he has (Air Mag) are in the thousands. The cheaper ones were from 2011, I think.

But as I said in the edit, they will come out with some later this year with actual power laces, apparently.

No problem, cool of you to make the research. I don't know if I should tell him the power lace will be coming, I'm sure he's gonna buy them too, whatever the price...

Though I agree with you guys that he sounds like a great guy, I can see why it's hard to be around this guy for too long. Overwhelming people are very suffocating and while thy might not be acting maliciously, the anxiety it provokes in us makes us not want to be around them.

His obsessive nature and fixations along with his apparent lack of social skills makes me think he has aspergers

That's it, he's suffocating. It doesn't take away his good spirit but it makes it hard to hang with him for more than a short time. I don't think he's got aspergers, like I said he's just a little OCD in my opinion.

Is your cousin in NY? Because I can totally have someone take his shoes off him.

He's in Montreal and he's well known around town. He's not a fighter but he's very energetic: he can run very fast for a guy his size and he drives his bicycle like a madman. Here in Montreal, acquiring a gun is no easy task, I'm pretty sure he's safe unless some kind of mafia related gangster calls a hit on him...

I thought you meant 7k on some random trainers or whatever. If they are a collectable and make him happy then why not? Plus the money is going to a Parkinsons foundation which is pretty cool.

Also he has epic guns and an awesome haircut. TS sounds jelly, imo.

Exactly. He's happy with his purchase and he wears them proudly. I'm happy for him but just found it odd that he would make a point to tell me how much he paid.

I never said he has guns, I don't think he has ever owned a gun. If you mean his biceps then yes, his guns are epic. In my opinion, his forearms are even more impressive: it's easy to build biceps but getting your forearms that size requires years of dedication and unusual lifting.

As for his hairdo, it's his own personal style, everyone knows him by that. Some call his style the "Bart Simpson" hairdo, I honestly don't know where he got the idea for it but he's been sticking with it for more than 10 years now.

Him thinking the 2nd BTTF is the best is pretty disturbing...

Can he even bend his arms properly??? His biceps look f**kin HUGE!!

He's over 35. He's natural, you wouldn't believe how much he eats and the things he does to keep his muscles. He's been training since his early 20s and has been progessing slowly but surely. 5 years ago, he was weighting 220-230. It took him 5 years to reach 250 and he must work hard to maintain it. He also holds several lifting records at the Montreal Gold Gym.

Yes, he's a real life 80s nostalgic. He's a big fan of Michael Jackson, he can copy his whole Billy Jean routine and can moonwalk on command. His apartment his filled with his movies and several 80s memorabilia, most of them items from cult movies. He has several DeLorean models, many thematic game boards and last but not least, a big ass 80' TV.

Well, I guess my question is does he have the appropriate financial status to drop $6800 on bizarre shoes.

Real life Brucie from GTA

he obviously didn't spend 7k on 'shoes' but on movie memorabilia.

is this the new sherdog thing? i've seen it pop up a number of times this past week. 'must have aspergers'

Although it doesn't seem his motivation was the charity, at least the money went to a good cause.

Normally, I'd say spending that much on shoes is a status thing. If a guy has enough money to where $7K isn't a big deal, then go for it. If your cousin is strapped for cash, then he's got issues.

However, from what I skimmed, it seems like his money went to charity. In that case, good for him.

Can he even bend his arms properly??? His biceps look f**kin HUGE!!

He's having problem nailing some of his complex magic tricks because of this. In fact, he can barely reach his hands behind his back. He used to be very flexible but he lost a lot since going from 220 to 250.

he obviously didn't spend 7k on 'shoes' but on movie memorabilia.

That's right, although he intends to wear the shoes on special occasions. I know he's been parading them around since he got them 3-4 days ago.

Although it doesn't seem his motivation was the charity, at least the money went to a good cause.

I don't think he cares about the charity but you're right, the money will go to the Michael J. Fox Parkinson foundation.

Soooooo your "cousin" is actually you, right?

No, I am much smaller. I'm a 5'9" slender guy, I use to weight 145lbs cut. Nowadays, I weight around 200lbs: I got fat since stopping smoking 4 years ago, I think I gained 15 pounds a year since then.

That's me back at UFC 154 media day, you can compare my built to superstar/bodybuilder Ariel Helwani...

UFC154%20media2_zpsyw5jafuz.jpg

He's having problem nailing some of his complex magic tricks because of this. In fact, he can barely reach his hands behind his back. He used to be very flexible but he lost a lot since going from 220 to 250.

Seriously. That would piss me off. It's ok having big muscles, but what good is that if you can't even scratch your own ass.

Fairly high price for something that goes on your feet and is exposed to dogshit daily.

Back