My Cat's gone AWOL again

I'm in the UK, his Microchip details gets sent out to like a bunch of vets and registered people, you can pay more for more people to have it come up... But essentially, it only seems to really work if someone takes them to a vet and they are scanned from what I can tell.
Ahh, good idea in the GPS tracker though. I hope he stays safe :]

He has been chipped since we got him 11 years ago.. Doesn't do shit when he's on the streets and not at a vet being scanned.

And yeah me too! people putting poison on parks and shit. scum!
Are there GPS chips you can put in cats? If not, I have an idea for a business.

Are there GPS chips you can put in cats? If not, I have an idea for a business.
I think you can get GPS collars.. Which is the plan, but that last times we tried to put a collar on him it had vanished in the week we put it on.

How did you find him?
My brother got a video sent today from yesterday, went down after work on his bike... His tire popped as he got there and it was pissing it down majorly, was about to set off home and heard a meow, went over and he ran straight towards him... Took a basket with him so could put him in that.

My brother got a video sent today from yesterday, went down after work on his bike... His tire popped as he got there and it was pissing it down majorly, was about to set off home and heard a meow, went over and he ran straight towards him... Took a basket with him so could put him in that.

Would watch a youtube video of this, with sentimental music.

It’s like John Wayne said in that one famous western when asked if he had a cat.

“No one really owns a cat. He’s my friend. He stays here...”

Same with mine. He comes and goes as he pleases. Though I’ve been keeping him in at night because of coyotes. But he’s very independent... He goes and hangs out with his friends, goes on little adventures, etc.

Let your cat bang, bro... They always come home.

It’s like John Wayne said in that one famous western when asked if he had a cat.

“No one really owns a cat. He’s my friend. He stays here...”

Same with mine. He comes and goes as he pleases. Though I’ve been keeping him in at night because of coyotes. But he’s very independent... He goes and hangs out with his friends, goes on little adventures, etc.

Let your cat bang, bro... They always come home.
Absolutely! 100%

He's his own thing, does his own thing. We just feed him and offer him shelter.

<RomeroSalute>

One time a cat sat next to me while I was having lunch outside
Cool cat!

P. S. Cats are prolly the only animals in Straya that don't constantly try to kill you.
Well, mayhaps, dogs are as well.

Yeah! Elvis rocks!!
05b2b361-cf9c-41d7-bd70-52867ec9fc88-jpeg.815913
He looks more like Ylvis ;)

Back