My brother basically ruined my college graduation

You said you were like 17 in a video game thread last year.

That's all I have to add.

Tell me, did you dress up as penguins and throw your hats in the air as tradition requires you to do?

Is this one of thos backdoor brag things???

I graduated today (something 75% of sherdoggers will never experience) and my brother was such an ass....

I got a new Ferrari and I hate the color, it's bullshit...

Congrats on graduating

Your brother sounds like an asshole who will be hitting you up for money in the relatively near future when his share of the insurance money dries up

Congrats on graduating

Your brother sounds like an asshole who will be hitting you up for money in the relatively near future when his share of the insurance money dries up
he owes my mom like 10k and has borrowed money from me in the past

My friends brother grabbed the mic from me as I was giving the best man speech at my friends wedding. He screams into the mic. "I should have been best man but he didn't want me because I'm gay!". No one knew he was gay at that point. He was also hammered and insulting people. So when I got the mic back I said "I guess gays can be assholes too" and people laughed but the moment was gone.

Is there more background for the story?

I don't believe that you're surprised your brother acted this way.

So, tell us more about him.
Well he's been pretty messed up for around 10 years but my mom keeps giving him chance after chance. I dont communicate or talk to him (outside or events my mom invites him to) I have almost no connection to him at all anymore, but my mom always invites him anywhere

Goddammit my mom already invited him to my graduation dinner. Need to talk to her because she loves him to much to not invite him everywhere she invites me

Don't expect him to change, you know what he does, work around it. Congratulations.

Well he's been pretty messed up for around 10 years but my mom keeps giving him chance after chance. I dont communicate or talk to him (outside or events my mom invites him to) I have almost no connection to him at all anymore, but my mom always invites him anywhere

Goddammit my mom already invited him to my graduation dinner. Need to talk to her because she loves him to much to not invite him everywhere she invites me

You need to accept your mother wants you guys to get along as a family. Suck it up for her.

You own a company, just graduated college and come from at least a little bit of money
Quit being a whiny ass self centered pussy and appreciate how good you have it

Everything is relative Pete, don't be such a bloody martyr.

You need to accept your mother wants you guys to get along as a family. Suck it up for her.
I am. My mom is absolutely amazing and she loves her children more than anything. Seeing the way my brother is and knowing my mom blames and cries herself to sleep sucks ass. My brother is an asshat

he owes my mom like 10k and has borrowed money from me in the past
Yeah, you should probably stop giving him money. Sounds like he's a total shithead that will continue to be a mooch until life forces him to fix his character flaws.

25. He finished high school (barely) dropped out of community college after 2 weeks, then got fired from the company he co owns with me (we inherited it from our late dad)
How did he get fired from something he owns ? Lol

How did he get fired from something he owns ? Lol
Its in a trust and the trustee decided to fire him after he was sleeping, watching movies and anime, and leaving work for no reason, so he got fired and hasn't worked since then. (Around 2 years ago ). Just begs for money from the trustee since he blew through his inheritance on shit.

Its in a trust and the trustee decided to fire him after he was sleeping, watching movies and anime, and leaving work for no reason, so he got fired and hasn't worked since then. (Around 2 years ago ). Just begs for money from the trustee since he blew through his inheritance on shit.
Man that is sad

Is he still a beneficiary from the trust though? Meaning if the company does well, in the end, it benefits him?

Back