My brother basically ruined my college graduation

My brother graduated the day of my 21st birthday. That means I turned 21 at midnight the night before. I didn't even make it through the graduation. To be fair, he was out with me until the bars closed and barely made it through himself.

25. He finished high school (barely) dropped out of community college after 2 weeks, then got fired from the company he co owns with me (we inherited it from our late dad)

Lol you fired your brother?

You need to expand on that. I'm sure it was justified but I have to hear how much he was fucking up to get fired from the family business.

Some people never get diagnosed for autism #autismawareness

Lol you fired your brother?

You need to expand on that. I'm sure it was justified but I have to hear how much he was fucking up to get fired from the family business.
Well the company is in a trust so the Trustee decided to fire him after he was sleeping at the office, leaving whenever he wanted, watching anime and movies really loud , etc.

Some of you may know, I graduated like 2 weeks ago and it was an extremely important occasion for me, but my brother acted like a complete jackass the entire time.

Take it in stride dude. Your shine made him feel like the loser he is and it happens all the time. Folks always act up at weddings and graduations and in general any success that you have that they dont.

Nothin brings the jelly monster out of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s like success.

Your brother sounds like a wee cunt who needs a slapping. Let'em know that how inconsiderate he was and tell him off imo. Other than that cut wee shite outta your life for a good part. Don't bother talking to him, do not help him out, fuck'em. Congratulations btw bud!!! Don't let the actions of that ass-wipe affect you!

bloodline-season-2.jpg

Lolnice1

he is spoiled, and this why he is doing this, do not give him money and he will be "normal" again

@Tamriel Terror

Not kiddin dude just listen to this one a few times and think about it. I bet youll feel better.

Next time ya see your bro dont even fight or get mad or talk shit just tell him he needs to get up on your level

At least he didn't kill your pitbull.
If I were you I would probably smack the shit out of him.

1. Your brother sounds like a 8 year old.

2. It's not that big of a deal.

Sounds like you have more of a sister than a brother

TS moans like an old woman who has stopped having her monthlies.

What was your degree anyway? A Bachelor in Mommy Fixes Everything?

Drug-addled, Jimmy-rustling brother FTMFW!

A lot of brother issue in the mayberry lately.

TS, at least he didnt show up to your graduation in a dress.

Have you talked with him about it since?
Honestly no because I dont want start drama.

If i blame him for anything he just makes excuses, he has no sense of accountability and blames the way he is on losing our dad back in 2011.

Even though he was a fuckup welllll before that (around 10 years now)

He's acting out because your success makes his own shortcomings much more evident

Yup. Unless he was proud of the man you are becoming, like say a good older brother would be, then his behaviour shouldn't be unexpected. Hind sight being 20/20 he should not have been invited.

You own a company, just graduated college and come from at least a little bit of money
Quit being a whiny ass self centered pussy and appreciate how good you have it

Back