My boy Oliviera getting slept on. Why is Chandler getting more attention than him?

He got more losses than wins on his winsstreak

Not a titleshot but he should atleast be in the picture. Division is wide open anyways.
I still disagree, he hasn't fought a single top 5 opponent.

He should fight anybody from the top 5, then I would be more than happy with seeing Oliviera getting a title shot.

Book Do Bronx vs. Hooker. Poirier and Gaethje do bad things to him; not sure if Ferguson beats him.

Been one of my fav fighters for a couple years now. Dangerous everywhere, can beat anyone any given night, HL reel finishes.

Everyone he has lost to (3 plus years ago) were very good to world class. He seems to have continued improving but for the most part his opposition has been lower tier. Time for a top 3 to 5 guy and then a title eliminator .

Hoping he keeps tearing it up

As impressive as a 7-fight winning streak is, his biggest win is Kevin Lee, who isn't that great.

Why should he get a title shot without fighting anybody in the top 5?
Although I agree Oliveira's names on his streak aren't great, why should Chandler get a higher ranked opponent. His best win was Eddie Alvarez a decade ago and got knocked out by a FW last year.

Who cares, both of these guys ducked Islam at UFC 254.

The only competition between them two is which one is the duckiest duck and which duck is less ducky

Chandler was the ultimate measuring stick in Bellator and has a higher marketing ceiling than Oliviera. His first couple fights will be fairly high profile. Plus the dude bangs.

Oliviera has been defeated by every legit contender he's faced in the decade he's spent with the company. There's no question he's entered a new realm in the past 5 or so fights, and I think he'd kick Chandler's ass, but I'm not shocked that Chandler's arrival is creating more buzz.

Give him a step up before title shot. Really every time he has made a step up to wards the very top of a weight class he has gotten finsihed

Although I agree Oliveira's names on his streak aren't great, why should Chandler get a higher ranked opponent. His best win was Eddie Alvarez a decade ago and got knocked out by a FW last year.
Well yeah, I am not a fan of Chandler getting pushed like that. He warrants a top 10 opponent - not a top 5. Chandler probably won't last too long, he is older and probably out of his prime.

Give him Dan hooker to shut down this, “he only beat bums” narrative. And how about we highlight HOW he beat those 7 in a row.

As impressive as a 7-fight winning streak is, his biggest win is Kevin Lee, who isn't that great.

Why should he get a title shot without fighting anybody in the top 5?

It's better than Chandler's recent streak.

Well yeah, I am not a fan of Chandler getting pushed like that. He warrants a top 10 opponent - not a top 5. Chandler probably won't last too long, he is older and probably out of his prime.
Chandler vs Dariush would've made so much sense, he absolutely does not deserve the Tony's or Dustin's of the division.

Who cares, both of these guys ducked Islam at UFC 254.

The only competition between them two is which one is the duckiest duck and which duck is less ducky

564575.jpg

Back