My boy Bones had some titties on him

He looks like he's lost muscle mass for sure, but I see no gyno.
Dude looks more like he did about 10 years ago.
I think he's coming in awesome cardio shape because the gear he was on was more for endurance than strength. The guy is naturally a very strong man, and probably doesn't need the extra strength to do his thing, but imagine if his cardio wasn't on point in the Gus and DC fights. It could have been the difference in the first DC fight, and it was the difference in the Gus fight.

Look at those sagging breasts. He needs a manzier.

20200207105116_20200207_092139.JPG

C6B7zo3UYAAoh7W.jpg

I don't know, i generally don't believe this, the phytoestrogen's in soy are lower than those in normal dairy and meat, iirc.
But i still don't think Jones has gyno.
I can imagine his muscle tissue in his pecs just being a bit saggier because of age though. If at all
I don't know it's the soy, but gyno is really common... I see it at the beach every day...

He looks like he's lost muscle mass for sure, but I see no gyno.
Dude looks more like he did about 10 years ago.
I think he's coming in awesome cardio shape because the gear he was on was more for endurance than strength. The guy is naturally a very strong man, and probably doesn't need the extra strength to do his thing, but imagine if his cardio wasn't on point in the Gus and DC fights. It could have been the difference in the first DC fight, and it was the difference in the Gus fight.
I think he only bulked up to to deal with a HW champ DC at LHW. Anyone else he can handle, physically without the extra bulk.

I think his "tits" looked like always.

Slight gyno is a pretty normal thing anyways. Funnily people on the internet act like it's super rare and always a 100% telltale sign of steroids, yet i see gyno all the time in baths.
Are you sure they’re not just trannies with tits?

All natty just like GSP and Yoel Romero....
LOL @ comparing those two in terms of muscularity. Not to mention that Romero looks like this at an age where St-Pierre is almost 10 years retired from his welterweight days.
maxresdefault.jpg

St-Pierre when he was struggling to put on enough weight to be somewhat close in size to Bisping (who has fought at light heavyweight before)
077_Chris_Weidman_vs_Yoel_Romero.0.0.jpg

...and Romero.

If it wasn't for St-Pierre's wide ribcage + shoulders (talking bout the frame of his), he'd look like an average underwear model.

I think he only bulked up to to deal with a HW champ DC at LHW. Anyone else he can handle, physically without the extra bulk.
I sorta agree with this. DC really is the only fighter we haven't seen him overpower when both fighters are still fresh. He didn't start muscling DC around in the first fight until cardio came into play. DC is also the only fighter that's ever really overpowered Barnett the way he did as well. The guy is strong as an ox.

Back