My boxing memorabilia collection...

StewDogg11

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Yes I know it has nothing on what @sweetviolenturg surely has but I thought I’d share with you fine folks:

3C491B3A-FDFF-4256-9620-611EABF73661.jpeg

1537F909-033A-4754-8856-EA7A35D7CB98.jpeg

03C441F5-F3A1-48DD-84D6-60AA4BA5B226.jpeg

6AB64D57-A248-49B6-8706-940E19AD4383.jpeg

09EAD4B0-0D46-45D0-9F6C-6DB28E90F753.jpeg

385A0396-A7DD-45B5-8D0D-73AE717214FE.jpeg

5685860F-9FBF-416C-B94C-1ED964D8B06E.jpeg

926D0424-4647-417F-BF17-A942AB611E34.jpeg

36680839-E40E-4D02-89A3-7DC134EDEB0B.jpeg

Attachments

• 8BE2298B-3E66-4617-B07D-D947DC8C3B38.jpeg
    8BE2298B-3E66-4617-B07D-D947DC8C3B38.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
I have an autographed Floyd/Pac poster that our boy RR sent me. Thats all I have.

I have an autographed Floyd/Pac poster that our boy RR sent me. Thats all I have.

That’s a great piece! Worth a pretty penny now and will only go up in the future.

You know what? You're right. Your collection may not be as large as mine but I like some of your pieces better than mine so I'm envious, bro. You've got a great collection going. So, be proud as hell, man. Good job.
How long have you been collecting for?

You know what? You're right. Your collection may not be as large as mine but I like some of your pieces better than mine so I'm envious, bro. You've got a great collection going. So, be proud as hell, man. Good job.

Well I got tickets to the Taylor - Cuevas fight fight for an early 16th birthday
present (I believe it actually was on FNF) and had him sign it when I met him around a year later and as you can see he actually inscribed it “160 lbs Champ” which was around a year before he fought Hopkins the first time (some confidence right; even though I thought he lost that fight) The fight poster doubled as the fight program which is why it has creases in it.

For my 17th birthday my mom bought me the original Toney - Jones Jr. poster as she knew Toney was my favorite fighter and the fight happened on November 18 which happens to be my birthday.

Everything else I’ve picked up in the last few years as I actually got a good job and stopped blowing money on stupid stuff like shutting down the bars every Friday and Saturday night as me and all my buddies got older with families and such so I had some extra money to throw around so I figured I’d pick up some cool pieces of my favorite fighters when I came across them.

Really hard pressed to pick a favorite but I feel like it has to be the Smokin’ Joe. I really appreciate the kind words would really like to see some of your stuff when you find the time as I believe I saw you post a signed original Leonard - Hagler poster you had in another thread!!!

Last edited:
What's your absolute #1 item?

What's your absolute #1 item?
It's actually a tie between this autographed program & this poster signed by both Leonard & Hagler. IMG_20180813_163113.jpg
IMG_20170928_182651.jpg
I actually had a second copy of each one of them but I wanted to be sure that I had extra cash with me when I went to SoCal to meet my wife for the first time so I sold the pair for $750 to another collector. The only difference was that the program that I sold had Tyson's autograph on it & was missing Arguello's.

That's dank

Thank you! It certainly means a lot to me, I found it at a pawn shop for $25 several years ago and have since found out it’s worth way more than that. Regardless I couldn’t ever really sell it as an original poster of one of the most iconic fights of all-time is something I couldn’t ever part with.

It's actually a tie between this autographed program & this poster signed by both Leonard & Hagler. View attachment 712341
View attachment 712343
I actually had a second copy of each one of them but I wanted to be sure that I had extra cash with me when I went to SoCal to meet my wife for the first time so I sold the pair for $750 to another collector. The only difference was that the program that I sold had Tyson's autograph on it & was missing Arguello's.

Absolute beauties!!! I actually had my eye on an original Pryor - Arguello poster from their first fight but it was in pretty bad shape and I got outbid at the last moment. Probaly still should’ve bid higher as who knows when another will pop up.

Also did you ever happen to meet James Toney? A guy I used to know who boxed professionally (finished with a 9-6 pro record) but was in a lot of high profile training camps from 160 - Heavyweight including Toney’s would always just say “he was cool” when I asked about him as if he didn’t wanna hurt my feelings by telling me one of my childhood hero’s was a dick haha. He said Glen Johnson was by far the most generous when it came to paying sparring partners and even got them spots on the undercard of his higher profile fights. He said his character far surpassed his nickname which was The Gentleman as I’m sure you know haha.

Last edited:

nice collection dude. Love the signed photo of Duran and hearns.
My while collection is a pair of Lennox Lewis gloves, signed photo of Prince Naseem, and a couple of selfies with nigel benn, smashed off my nut at a party in Ibiza

I have a T-shirt with the Khan/Peterson fight poster as its design, someone on the street was selling outside the venue. It has a small hole.

That’s a nice collection.

I’m kind of surprised Duran signed the photo with Hearns.

I have some signed gloves highlights being Tyson, AJ, Manny Pacquiao also have personalised David haye photo

and not boxing but a lou ferrigno photo that says to xxxx bulk like the hulk lou ferrigno

Absolute beauties!!! I actually had my eye on an original Pryor - Arguello poster from their first fight but it was in pretty bad shape and I got outbid at the last moment. Probaly still should’ve bid higher as who knows when another will pop up.

Also did you ever happen to meet James Toney? A guy I used to know who boxed professionally (finished with a 9-6 pro record) but was in a lot of high profile training camps from 160 - Heavyweight including Toney’s would always just say “he was cool” when I asked about him as if he didn’t wanna hurt my feelings by telling me one of my childhood hero’s was a dick haha. He said Glen Johnson was by far the most generous when it came to paying sparring partners and even got them spots on the undercard of his higher profile fights. He said his character far surpassed his nickname which was The Gentleman as I’m sure you know haha.
No, unfortunately, I've never had the chance to meet Toney. I came close to getting the chance back when Jackie Kallen penciled me in for a sparring gig with him for the Doug Dewitt fight. Which would have followed a training camp that I had set up with Roberto Duran for eight weeks. Which would have been its own dream come true, believe me. But while running to get into condition for those sparring gigs I stepped into a post hole & tore up my knee which required surgery to repair. Which, other than a couple of aborted comebacks pretty much ended my career in the ring.

Duran & me three days before the start of training camp for his fights with Tony Biglen & Ken Hulsey.
20200118_145646.jpg

A few pics of my memorabilia set-up in my "boxing room" at my old apartment.
20200118_032307.jpg
Duran & Aaron Pryor worn & signed sparring gloves. My trunks from my pro debut. The towel that Duran used in his corner vs Tony Biglen with his blood on it. Pryor's hand wraps from his fight with Herminio Morales.

20200118_032224 (1).jpg
20200118_032445.jpg
Some of my vintage boxing magazines & programs.
20200118_032249.jpg
Some of my autographed photos.

Those are some bloody awesome collections you guys have

dhMeAzK.gif

A few pics of my memorabilia set-up in my "boxing room" at my old apartment.
View attachment 712625
Duran & Aaron Pryor worn & signed sparring gloves. My trunks from my pro debut. The towel that Duran used in his corner vs Tony Biglen with his blood on it. Pryor's hand wraps from his fight with Herminio Morales.

View attachment 712629
View attachment 712631
Some of my vintage boxing magazines & programs.
View attachment 712633
Some of my autographed photos.

You seem to be a big Toney fan too. I’d really like to find a signed photo of his fight with Jirov as that’s probably the most invested I’ve ever been in a boxing match as I was confident he would pull it off and become a world champion again and low and behold he did and was one of the best fights I’ve ever seen to boot.

Back