My BOXING DEBUT Video!

D

DoctorsAdvocate

This was my first fight, i did not feel nervous at all. But for some reason when i was warning up i felt as if i could not even throw more than 10 punches before feeling gassed already. Maybe it was just nerves building up that i did not know about. Anyway, i know my form was really bad, and my technique was not all there, but adrenaline got the best of me this first fight. Im the asian kid with the white top and red trunks!

im not to sure on how embed the link so:
http://www.youtube.com/v/s_Efzxcpyew&hl=en

You can't embed the link.

Did you want a Fighter Tag?

Great fight man! That other kid could take a shot.

That kid Calzaghe'd the fuck out of you. You both fought pretty well tho GJ

Nice job.

PS - Get a tripod! It's like you were boxing the Blair Witch :mad:

Nice job. You hit him with a nice right in the beginning. Looked like he was almost out. LOL

Exciting fight but it looked more like a brawl than a boxing match. Lots of big looping punches not many jabs. You had good flurries and looked to be dictating the pace of the fight. Your strategy worked on the other guy but it might not have if he was better at moving and counterpunching. If I were his coach I would have told him to tag you on the way in everytime you lead with a cross. Just something to keep in mind for next time. Great job and keep up the good work!

yeah i know i looked sloopy - notice how i said i was fighting off of PURE ADRENALINE and INSTINCTS - i've been training for a little less than a year - i havn't really had REAL boxing training up until the last 2 months - but i train at a MMA base gym, and i don't really have any sparring partners to deal with real boxing scenerios - but i try my best

Nice job! But your form was TERRIBLE! And neither of you threw a jab or good combination the entire fight, apart from that nice 1-2 you opened up with. It's like you had a plan then immediately went on instinct alone after the first combo. Still, for your first fight, pretty great! Congrats!

I thought you did good for your first fight. Ive had a few people tell me that most peoples first fight is just about getting the nerves out and that most first timers end up brawling it out like that. Keep up the work man, i thought you did well.

Back