My biggest pet peeve is PED users calling out others for PEDs

Lombard slamming Reem for PED. Brock slamming Jones over PED. I'm sure there are others./ Bigfoot silva saying Reem was made in a lab when he himself failed twice
^All of the above are awesome!
USADA SUX!!!

hqdefault.jpg

roided bodybuilders swear up and down that they are clean

its a roider thing, when is the last time somebody said "yea im on the juice" ??
lots of bodybuilders now admit it. it's becoming less taboo to admit to it.

I think that's hilarious. They're all so obviously guilty, yet desperately trying to scapegoat each other to deflect attention from themselves.

Notice DC spews the party line against PEDs in a lukewarm way, and I've never seen him say he doesn't use.

People still believing any and every athlete they ever admired in any sport competes naturally.

tumblr_o28o0sSlvt1repfpzo1_400.gif
So there's no natural athletes out there? NONE!!! So everyone is cheating? That's like saying everyone who is *insert race* a certain way. I'm sure you don't like to be generalized or stereotyped but hey, pot meet kettle.

I'm curious who he called out or slammed over PED use and nope to the "drug free" shirt he wore
He didn't call anyone out, I just saw PED in the thread and figured that photo would be a nice fit

So there's no natural athletes out there? NONE!!! So everyone is cheating? That's like saying everyone who is *insert race* a certain way. I'm sure you don't like to be generalized or stereotyped but hey, pot meet kettle.
There are probably natural athletes out there, but those guys aren't likely near the top of the roster.

Back