My biggest gripe with Rogue One -

Durrrrr..... Hollyweird these days always glorifying moolums durrrr...... never would have happened in my day......

p10837_p_v8_ac.jpg

Not a new concept you retards.

Lol good point. Forgot Rambo founded the Taliban.

Our diversity is our greatest strength, just ask our beloved (((celebrities))) and (((media))).

Oh fuck off and enjoy the movie. Not eberything has to be a damn political statement.

Yes, I stand by my quote. There is more to SW then the movies.

Yeah and I read most of it so I have no clue what you're babbling about.

You're like an idiot who prob defends the war on Iraq. The emperor was pure evil. At no point was the empire meant to be this noble institution.

They brought slavery and genocide all across the galaxy.

Yeah and I read most of it so I have no clue what you're babbling about.

You're like an idiot who prob defends the war on Iraq. The emperor was pure evil. At no point was the empire meant to be this noble institution.

They brought slavery and genocide all across the galaxy.

I stood by our troops, but that does not mean I supported the war. I thought it was a waste, considering what became of the place, we needed that bastard to keep the muslims under control.

SWTOR is considered canon by Disney, and the Jedi had plenty of skeletons in their closet. Oh and nice of you to ignore how realistically that them destroying the death stars would have devastated the galactic economy.

Your a fucking lemming.
http://screenrant.com/star-wars-villains-jedi-sith-history/
http://www.cracked.com/article_22320_6-weird-ways-star-wars-had-us-rooting-psychopaths.html
http://www.tickld.com/x/jaw/we-all-thought-the-sith-were-pure-evil-but-what-if-we-were-wrong
http://thefederalist.com/2015/10/22/9-reasons-the-jedi-are-actually-the-bad-guys-in-star-wars/

So, yea, FUCK the jedi. Fuck them and their brainwashing. Its fucking against human nature, trying to get them to be fucking Vulcans. I never said the Empire was pure as the wind driven snow, just that the jedi are not either. Oh and If I had to choose I would rather live under a stable empire, not the shaky shit that was/is the republic.

Last edited:
I stood by our troops, but that does not mean I supported the war. I thought it was a waste, considering what became of the place, we needed that bastard to keep the muslims under control.

SWTOR is considered canon by Disney, and the Jedi had plenty of skeletons in their closet. Oh and nice of you to ignore how realistically that them destroying the death stars would have devastated the galactic economy.

Your a fucking lemming.
http://screenrant.com/star-wars-villains-jedi-sith-history/
http://www.cracked.com/article_22320_6-weird-ways-star-wars-had-us-rooting-psychopaths.html
http://www.tickld.com/x/jaw/we-all-thought-the-sith-were-pure-evil-but-what-if-we-were-wrong
http://thefederalist.com/2015/10/22/9-reasons-the-jedi-are-actually-the-bad-guys-in-star-wars/

So, yea, FUCK the jedi. Fuck them and their brainwashing. Its fucking against human nature, trying to get them to be fucking Vulcans. I never said the Empire was pure as the wind driven snow, just that the jedi are not either. Oh and If I had to choose I would rather live under a stable empire, not the shaky shit that was/is the republic.

So basically my point stands and yore flailing like a rabid mongoose on bath salts.

The emperor was all slavery, mass genocide of trillions and ruled through fear.

Only a babbling Buffon thinks that's good policy.

Also read some extended universe. The emperor killed for the sake of killing. Nothing you're saying is rooted in any truth.

So basically my point stands and yore flailing like a rabid mongoose on bath salts.

The emperor was all slavery, mass genocide of trillions and ruled through fear.

Only a babbling Buffon thinks that's good policy.

Also read some extended universe. The emperor killed for the sake of killing. Nothing you're saying is rooted in any truth.

Oh and Nope, I wont read the EU, the new owners of SW said that it is not canon and therefore does not exist..

So come back to me when you have read all of my links, and can refute them on a point by point basis. Defend the galactic economic destruction by the Jedi, hell defend all their other bullshit. Come on commie, I know you can do it. You leftists are into psychological engineering so surely you can defend the horrid brainwashing of the jedi..

SO yea, FUCK the jedi.

Oh and Nope, I wont read the EU, the new owners of SW said that it is not canon and therefore does not exist..

So come back to me when you have read all of my links, and can refute them on a point by point basis. Defend the galactic economic destruction by the Jedi, hell defend all their other bullshit. Come on commie, I know you can do it. You leftists are into psychological engineering so surely you can defend the horrid brainwashing of the jedi..

SO yea, FUCK the jedi.

I read them and they're all wrong. The empire employed slsvery across the galaxy plus mass genocide. Your links only cover what the movie detail and that's it.

Legit get a clue the emperor was pure evil

Why am I even defending this. They blew up alderann a planet with no known weapons. Lol.

get lost. Who watches Star Wars and roots for the empire. Lol

I read them and they're all wrong. The empire employed slsvery across the galaxy plus mass genocide. Your links only cover what the movie detail and that's it.

Why am I even defending this. They blew up alderann a planet with no known weapons. Lol.

get lost. Who watches Star Wars and roots for the empire.
Lol

That would be me:)

get lost. Who watches Star Wars and roots for the empire. Lol

And I only care for the movies so fuck the eu, it doesn't exist. So yea, you get lost..

Oh and trolling you is the most fun I have had in a long time.

And I only care for the movies so fuck the eu, it doesn't exist. So yea, you get lost..

Oh and trolling you is the most fun I have had in a long time.

The EU is canon. Well the new EU is canon so it just proves you wrong.

The entire Wookie species was out on alert and made into slaves.

Emperor Palpatine was like bush jr. Americas biggest war criminal

The EU is canon. Well the new EU is canon so it just proves you wrong.

The entire Wookie species was out on alert and made into slaves.

Emperor Palpatine was like bush jr. Americas biggest war criminal

NOPE, Disney came out and said the EU was NOT canon, so deal with it. It is not canon, nor will it ever be. EVER.

I really enjoyed the movie and thought it was great overall. However my biggest problem with the movie was the potrayal of an Arab/Muslim like people as freedom fighters. Saw Gerrera's men wearing Arab/Middle Eastern style clothing, Arabic type music in the background, etc etc. They were called the extremists within the Rebellion, but they were still part of the rebellion fighting against the fascist authoritarian Empire (who were all white men).

Apparently the Empire doesn't allow minorities of any kind within their ranks. Such an odd tactical move because as we've in recent movies there are apparently people of color all throughout the galaxy. So not letting them join the Empire would greatly reduce the available men. The one person of color we do see fighting for the Empire, Finn, has a moral crisis and decides he can't participate in it any longer. Literally all of the Imperial high command are old white men. I've had enough of this race shaming bullshit and the potrayal of caucasian people in that light.
You're pissed the alt right boycott failed like fuck, huh? Super big victory for the left.

You're pissed the alt right boycott failed like fuck, huh? Super big victory for the left.

Well the Left should enjoy it, since it's the only victory they will get any time soon now that Emperor Trump is in power.:)

Also, I've no idea why the Alt Right would be pissed at being compared to the Empire. There's no one cooler than Darth fucking Vader:cool:

NOPE, Disney came out and said the EU was NOT canon, so deal with it. It is not canon, nor will it ever be. EVER.

Are you stupid or what. Anything under the LEGENDS banner is former EU and not cannon.

Things that are canon are

Clone wars cartoon
Rebels cartoon
The new novels
And Marvel comics

You have no idea what you're saying. Just stop while you're not ahead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back