my bareknuckle project...

In b4 deleted

and their knuckles arent even fuckin bare lol

WTF is wrong with you?! The fuck is this?

only watched the first video... what it the point of this?

red neck kids "having fun"?

lol "and in the blue corner we have mitch"

for every legit person filming himself in the gym there must be one dude filming backyard fights or pounding his mattress.

I don't know who I should pity the most, those kids, theirs parents, or you TS...

Wtf is this shit. You should teach these kids to protect themselves, not force them into hurting themselves by putting them on the spot like that.

Some little kid getting beat up, obviously wanting to stop but scared of looking like a whimp, is a showcase of heart now? As a fully grown man you are supposed to be the protector and know better.

Every single part of those so called "sanctioned fights" were ridiculous and you seem seriously limited in the upstairs department.

Last edited by a moderator:
In between the punching while kneeling and this, im not sure which is worst.
Oh, i think this is worst. The other guy was laughable but this is just awful.

Be prepared to come up on charges when one of these kids gets KO'd falls and busts their grape on the ground and dies. I agree with both posters above Nuke.

TS, if this is not a troll post, you are garbage.

What you are doing with these kids is borderline criminal. I really hope you get in shit for this.

Also, get yourself in shape, you lard ass.

The Gyppos fought bare knuckle because they had to, and it was a better option than gang assault or murder.

Even the Gyppo kids didn't fight until they were older than these children.

I feel like these videos might get taken off Youtube before this thread even gets deleted.

Apparently our gyms been doing it wrong by having our teens stick to technical sparring wearing 16 oz gloves and headgear

your paying children to fight? Thats disgusting. They should be in a gym learning a craft not fighting for the amusement of some fat fucking redneck ****.

Back