My band recorded some new stuff (melodic punk)

JiuJitsuZombi3

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I posted some stuff a while back, but anyway, we did some new songs for our first cd (or well, "ep") but regardless, here's a song. Check it out if you like stuff on the lines of the Lawrence Arms, Off With Their Heads, The Flatliners, Alkaline Trio, Dillinger Four, etc etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxnJc0C6lrw

Last edited:
I posted some stuff a while back, but anyway, we did some new songs for our first cd (or well, "ep") but regardless, here's a song. Check it out if you like stuff on the lines of the Lawrence Arms, Off With Their Heads, The Flatliners, Alkaline Trio, Dillinger Four, etc etc

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DxnJc0C6lrw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You've been here 6 years and don't know how to embed a video?

By the way, I like it.

Skateboarding music if I've ever heard it. I hear some Bad Religion influence that is for sure.

makes me think of skateboarding in the 90s.

I youtube searched for Ghost Sector and found this.

Got any other stuff uploaded?

This definitely made me want to watch a Rodney Mullen video.

Good stuff though and I'm not really into punk.

That's freakin GREAT!!! Gonna listen to em all

This is coming from a 90's skater, too

Sounds like a Good Riddance clone, including the old timey clip at the beginning. Like borderline ripoff honestly, even sounds like your singer is trying to sound like the GR singer.

Not bad though, best of luck to you guys.

I can hear this being played on Jackass during some stunts

[YT]DxnJc0C6lrw[/YT]

Sounds pretty good actually.

You from the Bartlett area man? Not far from where I grew up.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Yeah, I must've lost touch with this site, I couldn't embed it to save my life.

As for Good Riddance - me personally, I don't think I've ever heard a single song by them oddly enough, but what's funny is I recently tried getting us on a show with them in Chicago (by contacting the venue) but it was already booked.

And Bartlett is where the singer is from, and our bass player I believe used to live there as well but I could be wrong.

Bookmarking to listen to later

Good stuff bud! Keep up the good work. You guys play in the area? I'll come catch a show sometime possibly.

If in Illinois, it's mostly in the city, but we're playing in Willow Springs (where 294 and 55 meet up) on November 22nd

I don't mind it at all, TS.

I thought the rule on this forum was though, if someone posted music from their band, to not listen to the whole song, call them names and tell them to die in a ditch somewhere.

No offense but "shooting blanks" is about right.

Back