My back is to him technique

Ifyou aren't ready to put the cigarette down, down come forward swinging anything. Black dude looked like he just got done sniffing glue, and little hyper vito looks like he has something to prove on cocaine.

Lame. The streets are nasty and rough.
:confused:

I had a homeless guy get in my face about a year ago. I drew a line in my head that fortunately he didn’t cross, because I was seriously concerned about catching hepatitis or something if his blood got on me.

It’s like fighting a plastic bag of used needles.

I had a homeless guy get in my face about a year ago. I drew a line in my head that fortunately he didn’t cross, because I was seriously concerned about catching hepatitis or something if his blood got on me.

It’s like fighting a plastic bag of used needles.

watch out for homeless people. I learned that in 2 years in NYC. Manhattan street/subway circuit. The jungle is alive. Beware your surroundings.

I just can’t understand the mindset. How can you throw such a pathetic cheap shot, the strut around like your some kind of badass...

Because we are evolved from apes, and to be honest we haven't evolved very far. Just enough for planetary domination, and not 1 inch further.

Your username gives me hope though.

I don't know...normally I'll rip on any sucker punch, but the 'victim' not only walked over to him, he then got upset the guy didn't just stand toe to toe, then turned his back, and then even announced 'my back is to him'???

sucker punch or life lesson? *shrugs*

the follow-up stuff was bullshit though.

Back