My back is to him technique

What a fucking pussy.

Couldn't understand thread title at all; watched vid, now enlightened.

<DirkMavs>

If youre going to let yourself be ethered i mean...fair in love and war.

What was this beef over?

Got distracted by the other guy in front of him. Situational awareness is key. If he thought he was facing two aggressors he should have moved himself to a position where he could keep eyes on both of them.

Hero-Charles-Ramsey-Dead-Giveaway-Reaction-Gif.gif

This is street fighting, dont expect rules or "fair play".
Not saying this is right or anything like that but the man should have known better

I just can’t understand the mindset. How can you throw such a pathetic cheap shot, the strut around like your some kind of badass...

I just can’t understand the mindset. How can you throw such a pathetic cheap shot, the strut around like your some kind of badass...
The mindset is win at any cost.

Does a leopard go tap a gazelle on the shoulder and say, "excuse me Mr Gazelle I'll be hunting you in a couple of hours, Just wanted to give you fair notice. "

Hell no. He hides in a tree and jumps on that motherfucker's back and rips his spine out.

Are you starting to understand the mindset?

Why do we build nuclear bombs?

The mindset is win at any cost.

Does a leopard go tap a gazelle on the shoulder and say, "excuse me Mr Gazelle I'll be hunting you in a couple of hours, Just wanted to give you fair notice. "

Hell no. He hides in a tree and jumps on that motherfucker's back and rips his spine out.

Are you starting to understand the mindset?

Why do we build nuclear bombs?

Lol at comparing that guy to a leopard, and not the f-ing bitch that he clearly is. But I guess you probably relate to him

Lol at comparing that guy to a leopard, and not the f-ing bitch that he clearly is. But I guess you probably relate to him
Nah, I fight with honor personally, but I grew up rough and know how the world works.

I train so I get it out in the gym. The streets are too unpredictable.

Yea, as far as fighting outside of a gym, the stakes are way too high. I get the “win at any cost”, but I still don’t see how people can puff out their chest and act like they’re something, when all they did was pull an embarrassing cheap shot. Lot of videos on here show that. Someone throwing a cheap shot and acting like their a badass...smh

Sorry if I came on strong, that shit rustles me every damn time...but helps me get amped for the gym.

Back