My apology thread.

Originally posted by Gumbi
Bull of not, I think this latest thread should promote Headbutt to another belt. Let's face it most of the stuff we read in OT is for our entertainment and he certainly offered lots of it.

what, from pink to Hot pink?

Looks like we got ourselves here a preety little :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: wearing a pink belt!

:eek::eek::eek:!

Originally posted by shidokanartist
Ya gotta admit. That line about fighting peoples livestock made you LOL.
I did kokanee a little bit, but mostly because it was from another Midwesterner.
Hello, Pot? This is the kettle.

Waiting for the "Top 5 posters who have yet to admit they are 15-year old boys" thread.

Originally posted by RightintheFace
I did kokanee a little bit, but mostly because it was from another Midwesterner.
Hello, Pot? This is the kettle.

For the sake of humanity please die

Originally posted by Nietzsche13
Don't go.

This may be the most honest post I've seen here.

Your Dad should cut you a little slack. First off, you are writing which is a very good thing for imaginative 15 year olds. Secondly, there is no reason why you cannot exercise your abilities in this forum. The only thing being exchanged here is words and ideas. The connection to MMA is positive too. It is an art form and maybe some day you will become an artist of this sort. Either way, I hope your punishment is not too severe.

I can imagine the fun you and your friends had during your escapades. I'm all for it. You are not the only bullshitter around these parts.

Stick around and keep it real bro.

You didn't get carded or banned unlike a lot of people I've seen come and go.

You little Punk, lol.

bragging about beating up a gay guy? there are better creative outlets.
maybe you missed his earlier posts about his 'fight'.
the internet is funny.

could a mod archive this thread. THis is one of a kind?

I still feel robed of a good perspective fight.

Originally posted by Headbutt
This is Kevins Father. I read the things that my Son wrote here in your forum. I am deeply sorry for his juvenile prank. You can rest assured that he will not be back. I am sorry for any inconvenience he has caused. This will be dealt with judiciously. He is in for a long boring spring break.

His Dad isn't mad at him for posting here. His Dad is mad because he caught him posting with a pink belt!!

:mad:

Originally posted by DatnDadda
His Dad isn't mad at him for posting here. His Dad is mad because he caught him posting with a pink belt!!

:mad:

Maybe he'll beat him with a pink belt this time to teach him a lesson.

Back