My apology thread.

Originally posted by Dirty
Maybe it was the gay guy that got kicked in the stomach, then kneed in the bean......
Interesting.......

can't believe you fuckers are falling for this shit. This is the biggest cop-out I've ever seen. Better than Schlecht and Hendog and USAFighter put together!

if it is the dad apology will be accepted with you posting your credit card info and/or checking account info.

I do think that there is a connection with Jay Peterson.

Headbutt and Jay may be school buddies.

OT forum is rocked by scandle. What, people are deceptive here? No way, I'm stupified.

This thread is all too funny.

Well, Jay Peterson is banned. Hopefully he will lead by example.

I don't buy it. I think he was just afraid of being EMPERPWN3D!!!1

Originally posted by RightintheFace
can't believe you fuckers are falling for this shit. This is the biggest cop-out I've ever seen. Better than Schlecht and Hendog and USAFighter put together!

The voice of reason.

Originally posted by Orco
k first of all AS IF YOU FOOLS ARE FALLING FOR THIS.....whoever this is his gay bashing gimmick got him lots of attention, but like anything it gradualy faded away, now hes doing his second gimmick and you ppl are falling for it. whoever this person is im sure is enoying the fact that you idiots are falling for everything he says.
respect to you buthead for fucking everyone over including me, not getting me the second time though!!!
i'm definitly with you. i'm not falling for rd. 2

Can someone give me an example of RCCOLA at his worst? Everyone seems to hate him and I want to see why...

Originally posted by eMpEr0r
Can someone give me an example of RCCOLA at his worst? Everyone seems to hate him and I want to see why...

Last time I checked there were over 10,000 examples to choose from. Let me know when you finish.

Originally posted by eMpEr0r

just run a search, but prepare yourself.

ot has been rocked by scandal!! hahahahahahaha.....

honestly, when i first read the post by his dad i felt embarassed for some reason.....

did ya'll?

Originally posted by RightintheFace
Ya gotta admit. That line about fighting peoples livestock made you LOL.

Back