My a$$ has left me.

Bubble Boy

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
And no I don't mean my wife.

I started out my career in lifting assless. Even after lifting, I did not develop an ass, UNTIL, that is, I started squatting and pulling.
Then after about a year of the squats and deads, my wife one day saw me fishing socks out of the drier in my tighty whiteys, and she said:
"Your upper legs are looking good."
My upper legs. Clarify woman.
"Well the back of your upper legs"
Here? I point to my ass.
"Well, yeah, there."
She couldn't bring herself to admit that her husband of 15 years now had a real and legal ass.
This was a triumphant day, and I proudly slipped on a pair of tight jeans and made my way about town that day, displaying my newly developed ass for the ladies to admire.

Skip ahead to modern times. The ass is gone. Somewhere over the past year I've eased out of deads and squats. Narnia has changed.

I'm getting in the shower this morning and catch an accidental glimpse of myself in the mirror. Perhaps if I move about for a better angle? Nope.
It's gone. On top that, it's even a little saggy.

It took about a year to develop decent hind quarters, and about a year to lose them.

Just thought I'd share my situation with you guys.

:icon_cry2

I weep for your loss and I will mourn all day.

Quick Bubble boy... To the squat rack!

BatmanRobinBatmobile.jpg

No offense, but why do we have to think about your ass?

After your fight get back to deads and squats and get it back.

Somewhere over the past year I've eased out of deads and squats. Narnia has changed.

So what do you actually do at the gym after giving up the cornerstones of lifting? Oh wait, you want to bench 250 for those pecs...

Maybe the next thing is "easing out" of weight training at all?

Get back to the squats and deadlifts.

Also, I have found that heavy hip extensions (50-80 % of your deadlift) is a faster ass builder. Make sure you do em right by using your glutes and not the lower back (squeeze your glutes and thrust them into the padding, as if the bar is locked in place and what your trying to do is force the padding down). For some reason this works out my quads, flexing the quads helps me avoid using my lower back for some reason.

What is with you and talking about your building/squeezing your ass?!

Something tells me you pay specific attention to develop it...or do you?

I'm getting in the shower this morning and catch an accidental glimpse of myself in the mirror.
Accidental - rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright.

The part I don't get is where you are not squatting and deadlifting. What is that all about? Get back to it you assless curl-monkey.

That's like saying, "Yeah, it was great hanging out and screwing hot chicks all year, but I think I'll just go back to the sheep in my backyard...."

What is with you and talking about your building/squeezing your ass?!

Something tells me you pay specific attention to develop it...or do you?

Styles is noted for his obsession with hind quarters. He is, after all, the thread starter and main contributer to the legendary Girls + Squats = Awesome Ass thread.

At least you dont have to worry about gay guys eyeing you up for alan sech anymore.

Back