My 207 Wager

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Winnipeg Joe, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Winnipeg Joe

Winnipeg Joe White Belt

What you guys think?

Hopefully the 4 pan out before the last fight, then i can really enjoy watching Rousey's head get knocked off.

Attached Files:

scardera likes this.
  2. Bork Lazer

Bork Lazer Purple Belt

Good luck to ya but Saff and Rousey could be your downfalls. Anything over 3 legged parlay is usually pretty risky. Should have been square and just gone with a Dom/Dillashaw parlay that pays near evens.

3. Winnipeg Joe

Winnipeg Joe White Belt

Ya the Dong worries me, but i'm a glory better. I parlayed Both Miesha vs Holly and Nate vs McConnor and banked, looked like a genius in front of the pals. Chasing that feeling again.

4. HeDucking

HeDucking Im so Groovy Banned

I dont understand how anyone would play Nunes if the odds are near evens. I think Saffedine is too tentative for Dong. I have a feeling Dong will strangle or grapple the shit out of Saffedine. I also think Lineker can KTFO TJ as TJ hangs in the pocket for far too long compared to Cruz. I think Lineker's forward pressure and bombs can also net him a KO or a decision.

5. Winnipeg Joe

Winnipeg Joe White Belt

No balls no glory my friend. Hopefully you aren't right. This is MMA remember? The reason i took Saff is because I do believe he can outpoint The Dong, he's younger, and I do enjoy his fight style.

HeDucking likes this.
  6. Winnipeg Joe

Winnipeg Joe White Belt

I don't get shook, especially with the fact that i'll be able to load up the Rizin FF stream an hour following the UFC PPV. Hopefully I don't weird out my friends too much.

7. MirRocksFedor

MirRocksFedor Brown Belt

Just hit up hooters in Winnipeg and we can win together !

Winnipeg Joe likes this.
  8. Winnipeg Joe

Winnipeg Joe White Belt

Haha maybe the following event!

9. Roman Empore

Roman Empore Banned Banned

probably should have clicked that ad on the right to make $100 would have been easier

seriously though, I'd have Kim over Saff & Rousey over Nunes but that's just me, got a few on myself but cba staying up to watch so hoping to wake up to £££