My 18 year old step sister is pregnant.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to point out the obvious. He's clearly emotionally distraught that he's still a virgin and is highly volatile to killing himself. You should be careful with his fragile mind, bound to lash out and all that.

If he 'lashes out' with one of those video tapes of him benioting himself on his webcam, i'm all for it

If he 'lashes out' with one of those video tapes of him benioting himself on his webcam, i'm all for it

We have not had one of those on Sherdog yet have we? I think someone brought up the guy who did it on some body building website a couple of days ago.

Your sister was drunkenly gang-banged by a handful of random guys, shit why not get a turn, amirite?

^^^
it's like i always say, it's not incest if you pull out.

one of the greatest threads i have read...nice fuck job man...step sister or not, the key word is SISTER!!! loser ahhahahahaaha

baby.jpg

And here we are a little while back. We are very happy. I have a beautiful little girl and my new wife is insatiable. What more could I want?
Just remembered all you who mocked me and wanted to show you up.

Try three dicks at once

im a little weirded out reading that, but my semi-erect penis is telling me something totally different

Why is this story remarkable again? U act like family fucking is taboo.

anyone got a recap?

From what I gather :

Two-year old troll thread about some dude who'se step sister got utterly drunk and gangbanged by three unknown guys, got pregnant by one of them but not sure which, so he then "comforted" her by boning her too and ended up marrying her. With supposed pics of the couple and the kid a few pages earlier.

That's about it...

pseudo-incest ftmfw.

so much win in the OP

I am doubting the legitamacy of this story but if it's true....thats pretty Fd up man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back