My 18 year old step sister is pregnant.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice story. I think the main lesson to learn here is that you are an idiot. You worked for 3 months to bang the step sister when all you needed to do was get her shit faced.

If i were you I would confess your transgression to your current GF so she dumps you. You will then have no ties to the community-so you can move and exit this whole messy situation.

The answer is use a condom, this worked for me when i banged your teen daughter.

Lord, this thread delivered like no thread I've read in the OT in years.

I always have extra jizz available if needed.

If you want some dents in your unborn child's head let me know, i'd be more then willing to help.

If you want some dents in your unborn child's head let me know, i'd be more then willing to help.

The kid is already a product of inbreeding do you actually need to make its life worse?

The answer to that is a big fucking yes you do.

Guys get blackout drunk, they smash cars.

Girls get blackout drunk, they fuck the nearest douche bag.

so basically fucked your pregnant stepsister who got pregnant being banged by like 3 dudes. that may be grounds for an OT ribbon

Guys get blackout drunk, they smash cars.

Girls get blackout drunk, they fuck the nearest douche bag.

what the fuck is wrong with girls getting drunk and fucking people?

well, i guess you're calling guys douchebags cause these girls or any girls just don't fuck you huh?

what the fuck is wrong with girls getting drunk and fucking people?

well, i guess you're calling guys douchebags cause these girls or any girls just don't fuck you huh?

No need to point out the obvious. He's clearly emotionally distraught that he's still a virgin and is highly volatile to killing himself. You should be careful with his fragile mind, bound to lash out and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back