mx muay questions

Discussion in 'Muay Thai and Kickboxing' started by Lotus7, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Lotus7

Lotus7 White Belt

Hi,
    I just saw on the facebook page of mx muay xtreme they have a 60 kg and 65 kg champ now. The last time i checked it there were only superfights. Do they have other champions too?
    Do you think they will become big and do worldwide events?
    Is there a homepage or kickboxing news site which writes about it?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    DonKal likes this.
  2. DonKal

DonKal White Belt

craig dickson is 63.5kg champion and he was the original 65kg champion also and a swedish guy won the 70kg tournament cant remember his name

this is a link to a highlight of the 3 fights craig had to wins the 63.5kg tournament

Kassitus likes this.
  3. Bernard Bar

Bernard Bar White Belt

I trained with a bunch of guys that fight Max Muay Extreme , the Swedish could be Magnus he is a current champ and was at the camp too . They pair foreigners agains Thais with mma gloves and 3 x 3 min rounds so it’s super fast paced . They are trying to make this a more modern form of Muay Thai so the audience / ratings can be higher . It’s based out of Bangkok but our guys would fly from Phuket Sitsongpeenong for the fights . Mma gloves and Muay Thai is pretty lethal ..