MWs react to adesanya's win. Unanimously call him overrated.

I never implied that, you asked who's hype is legit and I answered. It's really that simple. I was just being a snob. Why are we fighting about this tho? It's dumb asf. Good morning:

tenor.gif

I dont think we were fighting lol

I was legit trying to understand what you meant and if you thought my thread was contradictory since i like him and clarify why i dont think it is.

]
I agree with the first sentence.

However, costa vs adesanya is a fight i would really like to see. Its pretty much the 2 guys currently on their hype trains clashing.

We gotta find out which hype is legit.
They're both legit but Israel has clearly fought and beat more proven MWs than Costa has.

I don't think either hypetrain should be derailed from a loss but that is the nature of MMA.

I dont think we were fighting lol

I was legit trying to understand what you meant and if you thought my thread was contradictory since i like him and clarify why i dont think it is.

Nah man I was just being a doofus. All you need to know is we finally agree on a tall, skinny, black fighter. Stylez Bless

tumblr_pbvkusOvio1r7vh24o1_540.gif

Elias could actually be a bad match up for him. He is the type that I continually think will get rekt and he continually comes out on top. Very strong grappling and tough as nails. Israel would tag him but he would walk thru it. I think the other fighter that looks good here is Marvin, as he just started MMA, is very young and arguably beat Adesanya.

I would love to see Adesanya vs Theodorou. Either we get Adesanya outclassing him to a brutal KO or lopsided decision, or the hypetrain crashes to a halt when Theodorou humps him to a decision.

So you want to see a boring as wrestle fuck to a decision??

You're weird bro

Elias WOULD find a way to slap fight him to a UD victory, like he always does.

I love Adesanya but until he faces someone in the top 5 with wrestling creditials we wont really know how good his overall MMA game is.

Wow a whole FOUR MWs

Im not saying i agree with them though buddy.

This isnt a vailed hate thread.

Just though it was interesting. I like adesanya. Look at my avatar. Updated the OP with some clarification if you care to check it out.

You good brah!

Lol that's even bitchier than Sherdog.

he absolutely right. i cant stand that turd but i would not be even a little bit surprised if he grapple fucked Isreal to a UD
....he Elias is absolute garbage. I would be utterly shocked if he beat adesanya

So you want to see a boring as wrestle fuck to a decision??

You're weird bro
Well obviously I'd rather see the spectacular KO option. But if Theodorou beat Adesanya in his usual fashion, the salt in here would be hilarious.

LOL at Theodorou. Feed him to Costa/Romero loser just so we can be rid of him for awhile

Only one of those 4 i'd possibly class as elite and even he isn't proven in Costa, I have three kids and Wiedman has taken more naps than me this past few years.

Last edited:
Wait, so his potential opponents are talking shit about him? STOP THE PRESSES!!

and lmfao at marvin "failed my USADA test" vettori acting like he has anything to say

Back