MWs react to adesanya's win. Unanimously call him overrated.

No average man could get a split decision against Marvin Vettori

they're not wrong.
silva is old, fights with his hands down and looked like shell of his former self. while adesanya clearly beat him the fight went to the cards and edged out a decision. that to me isn't proof he's going to sweep the division unscathed.

"He does not convince me definitely!" has me laughing much louder than is appropriate

They probably feel he lacks KO power and loses composure when he's pressured.

But they could walk forward with confidence and get KTFO, Silva is a shell right now but still masterful at absorbing shots.

Costa will get KO by Adesanya.......he got exposed by Urijah Hall.....

Not really. He's fought bums and Uriah Hall who is inconsistent as fuck.

Please, show me who is a better win than Anderson Silva and Derek Brunson on Costa's record... I'll wait.

His win over Hall is his only decent win. Literally. The rest are unproven fighters and a 100% done Johnny Hendricks.

Beating Anderson at 33 would've been a good win, beating him at 43 isn't. Brunson is legit though.

I agree with the first sentence.

However, costa vs adesanya is a fight i would really like to see. Its pretty much the 2 guys currently on their hype trains clashing.

We gotta find out which hype is legit.
It's the guy in your AV

Elias should be every MWs first fight upon entry to the UFC. If Elias “grinds” you out, your cut immediately.

Costa KOing fools in the UFC. He's not overrated. His path is way harder than Izzys so far.

LOL da fuq are you smoking, and give me some of that shit? Over the hill Uriah Hall and fucking JOHNNY HENDRICKS is a harder path than Tavares, Brunson and ex champion Silva

"He does not convince me definitely!"

Really Costa? You exclamation mark that sentence?

They aren't wrong.

We know what happens when he fights a wrestling based fighter, Silva showed his power isn't as amazing as people thought.

I don't see him beating the top 5 unless Weidman is still in it.

Whittaker
Romero
Gast
Rockhold
Costa

All beat him.

Would rather not see him vs Elias as it may expose Israel wrestling and be the boringest fight in mma.

Elías is a boring moron, Israel would destroy him easy.

Costa fucks both tho...

Looks like all those fighters wanted to see Silva unconscious.

<{fry}>

Back