MW Top 10 after yesturday

The division shifting is unfortunate, but it can really ruin things, Lw rankings are nearly impossible with all of Bjs shannigans. I would think Vitor could probably beat a lot of mws, him vs machida would be a great fight.

It's kind of amazing that Machida vs Vitor hasn't happened yet.

DC and Dan probably screw with your rankings systems pretty good!

Heres a few changes to the top 10 after yesturday.
1 Chris Weidman
2 Anderson Silva
3 Ronaldo Souza
4 CB Dollaway
5 Francis Carmont
6 Luke Rockhold
7 Constantinos Philippou
8 Lyoto Machida
9 Gegard Mousasi
10 Mark Munoz

Your list is probably the worst I've ever seen, and that really is saying something!!

Like I've said, they're not based on my opinion, therefore they're not really my rankings. I have simply, out of curiousity, figured them out. If you are interested I have the rankings for other divisions (not all, some of the lower weight classes are not well-established enough) if you would like to see them.

The only way someone could come up with the shitty list you have provided is to put names into a generator and let it scramble em up.

No need to see anything else from you.

The only way someone could come up with the shitty list you have provided is to put names into a generator and let it scramble em up.

No need to see anything else from you.

How would you derive an objective way to determine rankings?

imo...

Champion: Chris Weidman
1. Anderson Silva
2. Lyoto Machida
3. Vitor Belfort
4. Jacare
5. Gegard Mousasi
6. Luke Rockhold
7. Tim Kennedy
8. Michael Bisping
9. Yoel Romero
10. CB Dollaway

okay this seems reasonable

Heres a few changes to the top 10 after yesturday.
1 Chris Weidman
2 Anderson Silva
3 Ronaldo Souza
4 CB Dollaway
5 Francis Carmont
6 Luke Rockhold
7 Constantinos Philippou
8 Lyoto Machida
9 Gegard Mousasi
10 Mark Munoz

951.gif

CB Dollaway top 5 huh?

How would you derive an objective way to determine rankings?

You have CB Dollaway at 4.

Based on a win over Carmont, who you have at 5 and that is based on a win over Philippou, who you have at 7 and that is based on a win over Boetsch who you don't even have in your top 10.

You gave these guys top spots based on ONE win, and IMO that ONE win each of them have are against fighters who shouldn't have been in the TOP 10 to begin with.

Also... LOL @ Munoz still in anyones top 10.

Lol at people putting Silva in top 5 and Chael in top 10 :))) A rank should be about who is better right now. Silva would get his ass kicked by every top 5 fighter.

lol at your stupidity.

To be somewhat fair to the TS....

Vitor actually hasn't won a fight at MW in over a year.

And more importantly why in the blue hell would anyone in their right mind have Anderson Silva ranked in the top 3?

Under no circumstances can you look that bad in your last 2 fights and be ranked that high.

Well fortunately Dc is now ranked at lhw with his Henderson win, and Dan has been at Lhw since Fedor and became pretty high ranked therre right away with his shogun win(who was #2 at the time). Lw has definately been the hardest, with Bjs movements and the fact that it is relatively new. Weird cuts also sucks like fitch, okami and sheilds, because then the rankings become stretched in all the different orgs. The Fitch cut has done some weird things to the ww rankings.

LW is relatively new?

You have CB Dollaway at 4.

Based on a win over Carmont, who you have at 5 and that is based on a win over Philippou, who you have at 7 and that is based on a win over Boetsch who you don't even have in your top 10.

You gave these guys top spots based on ONE win, and IMO that ONE win each of them have are against fighters who shouldn't have been in the TOP 10 to begin with.

Also... LOL @ Munoz still in anyones top 10.

Boetsch has been beat out of the top 10. I think one top 10 win is greater than many outside the top 10, for example Matt Serra beat Gsp and became the #1 ww with 1 top 10 win, yet who could argue that he was the #1 ww at the time? These rankings stem from the same logic.

To be somewhat fair to the TS....

Vitor actually hasn't won a fight at MW in over a year.

And more importantly why in the blue hell would anyone in their right mind have Anderson Silva ranked in the top 3?

Under no circumstances can you look that bad in your last 2 fights and be ranked that high.

Did he really look that bad aside from the catastrophic stoppages?
and a gruesome leg break is a sorta weird thing to hold against a guy :D

Back