mw is tougher than ww

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I love how people shit on the mw div and you see how mw rejects do well at ww. Lombard was getting tooled my mid tier guys at mw and look how he's the uncrowned ww champ. Maia is a contender again too. Next time you bash the middleweight division , think about those facts.

I love how people shit on the mw div and you see how mw rejects do well at ww. Lombard was getting tooled my mid tier guys at mw and look how he's the uncrowned ww champ. Maia is a contender again too. Next time you bash the middleweight division , think about those facts.

What facts? That small MW couldn't hang with the small LHW so they went to WW?

Both are solid divisions and you can say the same thing about LHW is tougher than MW because top contenders dropped down as well. Machida is fighting for the belt less than a year after "losing" to Phil Davis.

Of course it is, if it wasn't then you wouldn't see WW's cutting over 15 pounds to fight in the WW division.

LOL at Lombard getting tooled. He beat the shit out of both Okami and Boetsch. I have no idea how they won the fight by literally laying on him for two minutes.

Maia tooled Chael Sonnen, an "elite" Middleweight, but got demolished by Rory Macdonald.

Fighters are tough, not weight classes.

There are no easy titles to be attained in the UFC at the moment.

WW and LW are the best weight classes, for the simple reason that most men are of a size that they weigh 170-190 pounds in fighting shape.

Robbie Lawler is another example of a mediocre middleweight who has found great success at welterweight.

Lombard is universally known as uncrowned WW champ? That's news to me. He is a mere 2-0. He has some big names in Marquardt and Shields but those guys have been taking losses before they lost to Lombard (Marquardt was 0-2 coming into Lombard fight). If that makes one uncrowned king then there are a lot of uncrowned WW champs.

Don't you realize that you lose your credibility in the eyes of any intelligent reader saying that?
I maybe agree with the thread tittle, but then read your shit and I think that you are just one more shertard.

LOL at Lombard getting tooled. He beat the shit out of both Okami and Boetsch. I have no idea how they won the fight by literally laying on him for two minutes.

Rewatch the Okami fight, or just educate yourself about mma if you have no idea.
I don't think Boetch won that fight neither, and Lombard sayd he was injured in that fight too.

This is how you got the black belt? by making stupid and nonesense threads? Lombard was having close decision to top MW's as Okami and and now is able to overpower smaller fighters and Maia who was a contender (submiting fighter like Chael) is a top 10 WW not able to fight top 5

obviously a natural WW is going to have a hard time at MW, MWs are bigger so in the literal sense are better fighters than WWs. But WW is still the deeper division and they are better P4P in general.

Maia tooled Chael Sonnen, an "elite" Middleweight, but got demolished by Rory Macdonald.

This one actually doesnt make much sense.

Chael is soggy at LHW and he is top 10 MW for sure but Rory is way way way better at WW than Chael is at MW. Idc what rankings or records say, that should be common sense.

This one actually doesnt make much sense.

Chael is soggy at LHW and he is top 10 MW for sure but Rory is way way way better at WW than Chael is at MW. Idc what rankings or records say, that should be common sense.

Chael is soggy at LHW? That must mean LHW is a tougher class than MW, by OP logic.

Nate Marquardt.
Former top contender @ MW
Currently on 3 fight losing streak @ WW
All 3 losses from guys with height & reach disadvantage.
Another glorious example of how MW is tougher than WW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back