MW All-Time Top 10?

In an attempt to be somewhat objective, lets look at people's top 5 MW wins to see how they stack up.

Anderson Silva - (Rich Franklin x2, Vitor Belfort, Dan Henderson, Chael Sonnen x2 (ok so works out at 6 for him but GOAT gonna GOAT)

Rob Whittaker - (Yoel Romero x2 (one debateable), Jacare Souza, Uriah Hall, Brad Tavares)

Yoel Romero - (Chris Weidman, Lyoto Machida, Luke Rockhold, Jacare Souza, Tim Kennedy)

Chris Weidman - (Anderson Silva x2, Lyoto Machida, Vitor Belfort, Kelvin Gastelum)

Vitor Belfort - (Luke Rockhold, Michael Bisping, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson x2)

Chael Sonnen - (Michael Bisping, Nate Marquardt, Yushin Okami, Brian Stann, Dan Miller)

Luke Rockhold - (Chris Weidman, Lyoto Machida, Michael Bisping, Jacare Souza, Tim Kennedy)

Israel Adesanya - (Robert Whittaker, Kelvin Gastelum, Anderson Silva, Derek Brunson, Brad Tavares)

Michael Bisping - (Luke Rockhold, Dan Henderson, Anderson Silva, Thales Leites, Cung Le)

Rich Franklin - (Evan Tanner, Yushin Okami, David Loiseau, Nate Quarry, Travis Lutter)

Jacare Souza - (Chris Weidman, Gegard Mousasi, Vitor Belfort, Tim Kennedy, Yushin Okami)

Gegard Mousasi - (Jacare Souza, Chris Weidman, Dan Henderson, Vitor Belfort, Uriah Hall)

Dan Henderson - (Michael Bisping, Jake Shields, Rousimar Palhares, Hector Lombard, Tim Boetsch)

Yushin Okami - (Nate Marquardt, Hector Lombard, Mark Munoz, Evan Tanner, Alan Belcher)

Not a lot of pure MW fights. Hendo fought at a bunch of different weights. The bulk of Bisping's career was at MW and he won a modern era UFC belt in that division. I think he deserves a spot for sure. I see how its hard putting him under Hendo though when he got H -bombed to death lmaoo
I got Hendo 2-0 over Bisping heads up, I dont care what the English hometown judges say. Bisping has literally one top contender win at MW, and everyone regards it as more less a fluke. His other two best wins on paper are way past their prime Hendo and Silva, and there's a good argument that he lost both of those hometown decisions.

I know Hendo kinda went up and down the weight classes, but he's got wins over other MW greats like Franklin, Bustamante, and Vitor, does it really matter if two MW's happened to both agree to fight at 20 lbs heavier.

I got Hendo 2-0 over Bisping heads up, I dont care what the English hometown judges say. Bisping has literally one top contender win at MW, and everyone regards it as more less a fluke. His other two best wins on paper are way past their prime Hendo and Silva, and there's a good argument that he lost both of those hometown decisions.

I know Hendo kinda went up and down the weight classes, but he's got wins over other MW greats like Franklin, Bustamante, and Vitor, does it really matter if two MW's happened to both agree to fight at 20 lbs heavier.
Yeah he's for sure in my top 10, just saying I can see the exclusion

Anderson

Everyone else in no order
Weidman
Rockhold
Jacare
Romero
Izzy
Franklin
Gegard
Whittaker
Hendo
Bisping
Vitor

I know it's more than 10 but hard to pick a 10/I can't be bothered
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
A HABITUAL CHEATER at the top of the list.....these people......

Silva
Franklin
Henderson
W Silva
Bisping
Mousasi
Weidman
Belfort
Adesanya
Whitaker

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
A HABITUAL CHEATER at the top of the list.....these people......

all your favourite fighters are on the juice get over it buddeh

I mean look at my list alone, i'd bet my life at least 6 of those if not more have been on the special sauce

In an attempt to be somewhat objective, lets look at people's top 5 MW wins to see how they stack up.

Anderson Silva - (Rich Franklin x2, Vitor Belfort, Dan Henderson, Chael Sonnen x2 (ok so works out at 6 for him but GOAT gonna GOAT)

Rob Whittaker - (Yoel Romero x2 (one debateable), Jacare Souza, Uriah Hall, Brad Tavares)

Yoel Romero - (Chris Weidman, Lyoto Machida, Luke Rockhold, Jacare Souza, Tim Kennedy)

Chris Weidman - (Anderson Silva x2, Lyoto Machida, Vitor Belfort, Kelvin Gastelum)

Vitor Belfort - (Luke Rockhold, Michael Bisping, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson x2)

Chael Sonnen - (Michael Bisping, Nate Marquardt, Yushin Okami, Brian Stann, Dan Miller)

Luke Rockhold - (Chris Weidman, Lyoto Machida, Michael Bisping, Jacare Souza, Tim Kennedy)

Israel Adesanya - (Robert Whittaker, Kelvin Gastelum, Anderson Silva, Derek Brunson, Brad Tavares)

Michael Bisping - (Luke Rockhold, Dan Henderson, Anderson Silva, Thales Leites, Cung Le)

Rich Franklin - (Evan Tanner, Yushin Okami, David Loiseau, Nate Quarry, Travis Lutter)

Jacare Souza - (Chris Weidman, Gegard Mousasi, Vitor Belfort, Tim Kennedy, Yushin Okami)

Gegard Mousasi - (Jacare Souza, Chris Weidman, Dan Henderson, Vitor Belfort, Uriah Hall)

Dan Henderson - (Michael Bisping, Jake Shields, Rousimar Palhares, Hector Lombard, Tim Boetsch)

Yushin Okami - (Nate Marquardt, Hector Lombard, Mark Munoz, Evan Tanner, Alan Belcher)
That’s some serious decency bias, mang.

Or, if it were meant to be UFC only, then it’s a pretty good list.

Andy
Romero
Hendo
Jacare
Vitior
Bisping
Rockhold
Weidman
Izzy

People rating Bisping really high.

Guy pulled a horseshoe out of his ass vs Rockhold (once), and has lost to most other top guys he fought.

What, are people really impressed by his performances vs Hendo 2 and Anderson?

Guy is fringe top 10 at best skill wise, probably not when you consider the other contenders.

I might be biased but I thought for sure Gegard would be on everyone's list lol. Has a better resume at MW than almost anyone.

Anderson
Rich Franklin
Gegard
Vitor (bump him down for the roids if you want)
Jacare
Adesanya
Bisping
Romero
Weidman
Sonnen

Great post.

Yoel has the strongest resume imo. Most guys in their prime or very close to their prime. Rockhold is very close too. Yoel's win over Rockhold is better than Rockhold's win over Bisping.

Weidman's resume is great too in terms of name value but I count both wins flukes over Anderson. And Chris fought off TRT Vitor and a blown up WW. Lyoto is a decent win.

Anderson is the GOAT tho although Yoel fought higher level competition.

I might be biased but I thought for sure Gegard would be on everyone's list lol. Has a better resume at MW than almost anyone.

Yes you are biased. Mousasi is great but his best wins at MW are the ghosts of Hendo and Vitor, lucky upkick vs Jacare. Other than that he beat Weidman and Hall (who is barely top 15 MW right now and beat him the first time)

Yes you are biased. Mousasi is great but his best wins at MW are the ghost of Hendo and Vitor, lucky upkick vs Jacare. Other than that he beat Weidman and Hall (who?)
KO'd Thiago Santos and beat Thales leites. Mark Munoz and Melvin Manhoof are good wins, not the greatest. And on top of that he's held 2 different MW belts during his career. He's very accomplished and has always been elite skill wise

KO'd Thiago Santos and beat Thales leites. Mark Munoz and Melvin Manhoof are good wins, not the greatest. And on top of that he's held 2 different MW belts during his career. He's very accomplished and has always been elite skill wise
Not saying he is not great but tell me one guy other than Weidman who Mousasi fought that was in his prime or close to it. Munoz was in tail end of his career and back then Santos was not Santos we know right now. Leites is a journeyman gatekeeper. Lyoto and Jacare both outclassed him when it mattered.

If you don’t have Anderson first then your list is discredited and disregarded immediately. Shame on all of you.

WOW HOLY SHIT no trolls yet.

<{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}>

Not saying he is not great but tell me one guy other than Weidman who Mousasi fought that was in his prime or close to it. Munoz was in tail end of his career and back then Santos was not Santos we know right now. Leites is a journeyman gatekeeper
Leites was on that dudes list of notable wins, that's why I brought him up lol. I do see your point with that question though. Still in my top 5 though lol

Rob Whittaker - (Yoel Romero x2 (one debatable), Jacare Souza, Uriah Hall, Brad Tavares)

Props for taking the time to do it, but Hendo lost to Shields, and you could add Franklin and Belfort to his resume if you choose to ignore the weight they fought at since both were middleweights not cutting much.

Lol at any list putting Rich Franklin outside top 5 and guys who never won/defend the belt ahead of him.

Even worse, lol at counting Franklin as one of best's Anderson wins but putting him so low.

Back